Author Topic: How many is it now.......?  (Read 5425 times)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
How many is it now.......?
« on: October 20, 2018, 04:53:31 PM »
Red cards ♦️ this season ? Is just bad luck or ill discipline?
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: How many is it now.......?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 05:16:54 PM »
Red cards ♦️ this season ? Is just bad luck or ill discipline?
I'd like to think it's passion! But for me it's a case of lack of discipline. I can't help feeling Middleton's had it coming. Whenever there's a melee, he's always in the middle of it, and I've often seen him dropping a shoulder at opposition forwards as he goes past them purely to get under their skin. He was also sent off late last year for a reckless challenge late in a game right by the corner flag.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 05:18:46 PM by The Third Twin »
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

Greengrass

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 06:59:55 PM »
And Greg Smith hasn't picked up his marching orders.......yet 😂

youngchubby69

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 07:36:07 PM »
I really don't know what to think of Ben, at times he is outstanding and hard working, battles hard and can play some nice football.
But then we get this other side to him that is very worrying,nasty, childish, petulant, no discipline and restraint.
He needs to grow up at times, l think he tries to be the hard man out there, but gets it all wrong at times like today.
Mark Hone summed him up well today on the radio, as many people have said on here before we need another experienced center half, one that can keep talking to Ben and keep him calm and focused.
I like Ben very much and l think in time he will develop into a very good player.
We must all remember that Ben played a huge part in keeping us up last season and at times he got battered out there and ran through brick walls for the team.
So come on Craig let's get an experienced center half in soon to bring stability and continuity to the back four.

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 08:06:46 PM »
And Greg Smith hasn't picked up his marching orders.......yet 😂

CE gave him his marching orders! Off he went marching to Northamptonshire,  he didn't like the Fried breakfasts, so he came Marching home again.

Eddie Killick

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2018, 10:43:45 PM »
Surely we have a sub ready in Nosher??

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2018, 03:48:08 PM »
I really don't know what to think of Ben, at times he is outstanding and hard working, battles hard and can play some nice football.
But then we get this other side to him that is very worrying,nasty, childish, petulant, no discipline and restraint.
He needs to grow up at times, l think he tries to be the hard man out there, but gets it all wrong at times like today.
Mark Hone summed him up well today on the radio, as many people have said on here before we need another experienced center half, one that can keep talking to Ben and keep him calm and focused.
I like Ben very much and l think in time he will develop into a very good player.
We must all remember that Ben played a huge part in keeping us up last season and at times he got battered out there and ran through brick walls for the team.
So come on Craig let's get an experienced center half in soon to bring stability and continuity to the back four.

Your too soft to be a manager chubby !    He has some poor games ,  bad discipline , always looking liable to get red/ yellow card  .   SACK HIM .

youngchubby69

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2018, 04:20:05 PM »

Your too soft to be a manager chubby !    He has some poor games ,  bad discipline , always looking liable to get red/ yellow card  .   SACK HIM .
I know GHM, but l would like to see him play with an experienced CH with him, just to see what the effect on him would be, if any at all.
The thing that does worry me is that we seem to be signing a lot of forward players and midfielder's, but very little defenders.
Unless I am wrong, we don't have any cover, now Gough has left.

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2018, 07:39:48 PM »

I know GHM, but l would like to see him play with an experienced CH with him, just to see what the effect on him would be, if any at all.
The thing that does worry me is that we seem to be signing a lot of forward players and midfielder's, but very little defenders.
Unless I am wrong, we don't have any cover, now Gough has left.

It's not that long ago folks were complaining that CE was signing too many defenders and not enough strikers, poor bloke can't win!!  Who would be a manager.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2018, 06:59:15 PM »
In answer to the original question it's 9 last season and 5 this season. (Source BostonUtdStats on twitter)
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684