Author Topic: Jordan Gough  (Read 5877 times)

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Jordan Gough
« on: October 05, 2018, 12:40:55 PM »
Jordan has moved to Tamworth.

holbeach 56

• View Profile
Re: Jordan Gough
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 02:15:22 PM »
Surprised he is the only one to go this week. Am pretty sure he will not be greatly missed.

youngchubby69

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 03:13:01 PM »
It says that Tamworth made a 7 day approach for him, does that mean we got some money for him ??
He has not had many chances to play this season, so a good vmove for him.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 03:31:30 PM »
Jordan has moved to Tamworth.

Dennis Greene assembling his squad.
United we stand..................

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 03:44:13 PM »
Surprised he is the only one to go this week. Am pretty sure he will not be greatly missed.

Good to see another go .  Not so  easy to get rid of the others that should be going .

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 05:05:14 PM »
It says that Tamworth made a 7 day approach for him, does that mean we got some money for him ??

No, it means he wasn't under a contract.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

youngchubby69

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 08:41:31 PM »

Do you know that for a fact, as the seven day rule can be used for players under contract also.
The seven day rule is only to give notice to a club that you you wish to speak / approach a player who is registered or contracted with them.
It's just used as an notice of intent.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 08:53:04 PM »

Do you know that for a fact, as the seven day rule can be used for players under contract also.
The seven day rule is only to give notice to a club that you you wish to speak / approach a player who is registered or contracted with them.

The 7 day rule is only for non-contract players. Anybody under contract, a fee is agreed before any contact (even if this fee is £0).
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

youngchubby69

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 09:51:57 PM »

The 7 day rule is only for non-contract players. Anybody under contract, a fee is agreed before any contact (even if this fee is £0).
Yes on this occasion you are correct.
My misunderstanding of the rule, perhaps that explains why CE has not played him so much, if the other players are under contract.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2018, 08:23:26 AM »
Listening to the manager last night it sounds like there will be two or three more going next week. He has told Margetts he can go and transfer listed him. Also three or four more coming in with more emphasis on the aggressive side of play. I would guess some younger hungrier players maybe playing at a level below, let’s hope the scouting team have done their homework.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2018, 01:48:27 AM »
Listening to the manager last night it sounds like there will be two or three more going next week. He has told Margetts he can go and transfer listed him. Also three or four more coming in with more emphasis on the aggressive side of play. I would guess some younger hungrier players maybe playing at a level below, let’s hope the scouting team have done their homework.

I really hope so Tash. Margetts, Arnold & co have totally (on the pitch) let CE, BUFC & us fans down big style!. I just do not get it at all . Two or 3 of them have looked at best disinterested which is criminal. I will always speak my mind on here because it's our forum & I am just so pleased to see big Smithy back!!!! He's got more fight, passion & Love for this football club than some of the afore mentioned leeches. There is talent at this football club from the youths to a lot of the current crop. To be honest I hope one sunny day Harry Vince, Liam Adams & co come back  & shine. We have other young talent busting a gut to get that Pilgrims shirt on their back ....please CE no more pay day loan merchants.