Author Topic: hes coming home hes coming home  (Read 8599 times)

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: hes coming home hes coming home
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2018, 08:06:07 AM »
Another signing to split the fans it seems. You can't please them all as they say.
Although I would have liked to see this signing five years earlier but give the chap the benefit of doubt and a chance to prove he can offer something at that age. It seems the jury comes out before a ball is kicked these days. Could be the leader in midfield which we need, give him the captaincy now !

Understandable that many fans are cautious , having played only 10 games we have used 27 players with non making a real impact .

"None making a real impact" pretty much sums it up - this team needs someone to take it by the scruff of the neck and drag it through tough games. A lot of people are frustrated because we KNOW we have some brilliant players, there's no ifs and buts about it - we've all seen them in action for other clubs and know the ability they have. But for whatever reason, things aren't quite clicking for us as an eleven right now. Is Norris the answer? No idea. Be fun finding out though. Welcome home Nosher!

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2018, 08:33:54 AM »
Brilliant is a bit over the top....

Decent is probably more apt, other than Malcolm Christie and Duncan Whatmore I've not seen anyone I could class as brilliant at this level.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2018, 11:47:48 AM »

Decent is probably more apt, other than Malcolm Christie and Duncan Whatmore I've not seen anyone I could class as brilliant at this level.

Garth Jellyman must still be dizzy from the 20/30 mins he had attemping to  mark DW down YS .

youngchubby69

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2018, 01:20:47 PM »

I agree probably that's why they are playing at this level.

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2018, 02:51:38 PM »
If it's the same Norris I'm thinking of the club will need a new volunteer to sell golden goal tickets.

youngchubby69

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2018, 07:04:57 PM »
If it's the same Norris I'm thinking of the club will need a new volunteer to sell golden goal tickets.
Definitely the same Nosher.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2018, 08:16:58 PM »
Definitely the same Nosher.

ote]

And some fell on stony ground.