Author Topic: Anthony 'knobhead' Johnson  (Read 4541 times)

jelangley

• View Profile
Anthony 'knobhead' Johnson
« on: September 16, 2018, 08:37:44 AM »
Did anyone else have the pleasure of sitting directly behind this nasty little man yesterday.  Telling our fans to shut the f up etc directly in front of children, both my young kids heared all of it.

Disgraceful behaviour what kind of an example does this set.  I dont mind listening to bad language and the kids expext it as part of the course of football, but from a manager? disgusting....

soccermad67

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Anthony 'knobhead' Johnson
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 11:44:55 AM »
You have reported it the a steward, dont like the fellow, even Salford City didnt want him

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 02:00:30 PM »
They got success at Salford through money and bullying. The Class of 92 realised this doesn't work at Conference level, hence they got rid. Can't see them doing much this season, and will probably leave Chester "by mutual consent" before the end of the season...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

youngchubby69

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 04:51:57 PM »
Nobody cares what abuse is thrown around as long as it is not racist or homophobic.
We get it on this forum, some people single out certain people's comments and then look to pick them to pieces, but don't bother with what other people say.
It's a form of bullying and abuse, but the sad thing is they wouldn't dare say it to your face, at least Johnson did it in person, but I don't in anyway condone that behaviour.

TriKillieTom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 05:07:05 PM »
Nothing but a 'corner boy'

garry@

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 09:07:45 PM »
Quote from him last year,
"don't care what you f..ing say I get paid well to manage, what do you earn?"
quote from him this year,
"we didn't manage f...ing Salford, just looked after the team"

Came flying out of his dugout swearing and squealing when their keeper got shot by a sniper from the stump with Walker challenging,
I told him to shut the f.. up and sit back down, prick then moaned I swore at him.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2018, 11:40:49 AM »
Crap managers with a crap team - while they deserved to beat us, it was only because they looked marginally less rubbish than us.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 08:02:31 AM »
Crap managers with a crap team - while they deserved to beat us, it was only because they looked marginally less rubbish than us.

They battered Kiddy last night though. Hey ho! Another thing I'm wrong about. Add it to the growing list.

Bunyan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 09:57:11 AM »
That win has put Chester above us with a game in hand on most teams including us. Win their game in hand they could be up to fourth.