Author Topic: V Curzon Ashton  (Read 12733 times)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: V Curzon Ashton
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2018, 09:35:51 PM »
Abbot is a quality player. Oxo called him a liability in his summing up of the PSL match but you can tell he's class. Both him and Thanoj are very good players at this level.

TEP

I don't withdraw a word I said, You are entitled to disagree with me and I accept that but Abbot is not a "quality player" in my opinion. Would love him to come good but having seen every game this season although I fully accept he gives his all but his all isn't good enough, and he also winds up his team mates by blaming everyone but himself when things go wrong. Prove me wrong Brad and I will love it.

youngchubby69

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2018, 06:50:01 AM »
Abbot is a quality player. Oxo called him a liability in his summing up of the PSL match but you can tell he's class. Both him and Thanoj are very good players at this level.

TEP

I don't withdraw a word I said, You are entitled to disagree with me and I accept that but Abbot is not a "quality player" in my opinion. Would love him to come good but having seen every game this season although I fully accept he gives his all but his all isn't good enough, and he also winds up his team mates by blaming everyone but himself when things go wrong. Prove me wrong Brad and I will love it.
I think he will get better playing alongside Nosher.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2018, 07:14:00 PM »

TEP

who wouldn't? He possesses a wealth of experience and undoubted quality. His career stats speak for themselves, and his effort so far tells us he's not lost the will to put in effort like others that are being mentioned within these posts.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

youngchubby69

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2018, 07:24:55 PM »

TEP

who wouldn't? He possesses a wealth of experience and undoubted quality. His career stats speak for themselves, and his effort so far tells us he's not lost the will to put in effort like others that are being mentioned within these posts.
I couldn't agree more, very true word's