Author Topic: BPA away  (Read 8210 times)

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: BPA away
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2018, 11:57:25 AM »
Gregg Smiths name was mentioned a few times during the commentary, I wonder if this was Craigs first and biggest mistake.

Nope. Best thing we did was getting rid of him. I'm all for his attitude but he's just not good enough if we're serious about promotion

But yeah, frustrating to see strikers who are supposedly miles better than this level struggling to make an impact. Although I do admit the service to them hasn't been great and that should've of immediate focus

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2018, 02:06:50 PM »
Gregg Smiths name was mentioned a few times during the commentary, I wonder if this was Craigs first and biggest mistake.

Nope. Best thing we did was getting rid of him. I'm all for his attitude but he's just not good enough if we're serious about promotion

But yeah, frustrating to see strikers who are supposedly miles better than this level struggling to make an impact. Although I do admit the service to them hasn't been great and that should've of immediate focus

Sit them both on the bench for a few matches. Make them aware that a season sat on the bench will nearly demolish there career in football. They will soon start wanting to play then. Harsh but the football world at this level cant afford to be to nice

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2018, 04:11:22 PM »

No chance. During the latter part of last season, Gregg hardly played and we were one of the form teams in the division...
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Ken Fox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2018, 06:33:05 PM »