Author Topic: Elliott not happy(well 40% of him)  (Read 5229 times)

steve m

• View Profile
Re: Elliott not happy(well 40% of him)
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 07:51:12 AM »
Good for him....

natmic 66

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 08:12:47 AM »
No messing!

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 08:19:45 AM »
So up to four players being chopped from an already tight squad, with no new signings coming in?

Hmm. Mind games, surely?

CRANWELL PILGRIM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 08:27:48 AM »
Two centre halves for a start!!

Keynsham Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 08:47:36 AM »
So who are the 4 that aren’t up to it?

Is it just a kick up the backside for the team or will we release 4 players? If so are they are on 1 year contracts and require paying off?

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 09:14:07 AM »
Really like his honesty. For me, the two centre halves look slow and lack mobility. Reece Thompson will have a field day against them. Middleton puts in some good tackles but for me there's question marks over his positional qualities. Margetts - lacking fitness or not cut out for NLN ?

A bit disappointed to be honest, particularly with defensive recruitment. The good news is that CE will be seeing this himself and won't hesitate to change.

TEP

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2018, 09:37:40 AM »
Good that he's taking action now.

If players are on contract there's usually a way of letting them going to another club without it costing much. If they want to play then loan them out with other club paying wages or a transfer to another club if someone wants them.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 10:30:49 AM »
We are really missing Jordan Keane and need someone with his command.  The centre back position has not been a problem until now.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 10:33:49 AM by Cavalier »
United we stand..................

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2018, 12:33:38 PM »
Will be surprised and disappointed if a decent centre half is not signed this week, possibly two.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

youngchubby69

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 02:54:48 PM »
We have problems at the back for sure, but let's not get carried away, we played Lincoln City NL2 with players out there for them, playing for a shirt.
Mcoombe for me has to go, and Topliss with him.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2018, 03:39:41 PM »
Said from day one that the team we have is a great team where midfield/wingers/forwards that we have and that will come together. But got shut down when i said that defence would struggle a league below us let alone our league

Prof

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2018, 06:08:10 PM »
Good on CE for making the decisions now. I don't think it's mind games. McCoombe would be best allowed to leave (shoved) now. Defence altogether lacked cohesion and confidence last night vs. Lincoln City (albeit the latter had some serious quality on show). I can see the frontline might come good esp. if Andre Johnson gets more of an early look in. But we are going to ship goals at a huge rate if what played against Lincoln at the back comes out every Saturday. On paper this side looked top quartile for NLN; fear it will be lower half of NLN unless CE acts on his instincts and sorts the 40%. Wonder what Danny Cowley offered to Craig by way of his observations on BUFC post match.

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2018, 09:14:56 PM »
I know it’s opinion but for gods sake of course we should be take apart this is a Lincoln City on the roll of there lives Wembley and Arsenal away money to burn   Let’s judge after a month when it’s like v like not when we are playing a team who have aspirations for another promotion.  It’s not even August.