Author Topic: BUSA Update  (Read 5080 times)

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
BUSA Update
« on: July 24, 2018, 01:09:39 PM »
BUSA are pleased to announce Sleafordian Coaches with continue to provide our travel arrangements for the forthcoming season. 

Unfortunately due to increased fuel costs and the significant increase in journey mileage this coming season entails, for the first time in a number of years we have therefore had to increase our seat costs.

Seat costs for all journeys will be increased by £1 for junior members,  £2 for full members and £5 for non-members.

Membership prices are however to remain at £5 for junior members / concessions and £10 for full members.

So please join BUSA and take advantage of discounted travel and many other useful local discounts that being a BUSA member brings.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: BUSA Update
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 02:16:30 PM »
BUSA are pleased to announce Sleafordian Coaches with continue to provide our travel arrangements for the forthcoming season.

Unfortunately due to increased fuel costs and the significant increase in journey mileage this coming season entails, for the first time in a number of years we have therefore had to increase our seat costs.

Seat costs for all journeys will be increased by £1 for junior members,  £2 for full members and £5 for non-members.

Membership prices are however to remain at £5 for junior members / concessions and £10 for full members.

So please join BUSA and take advantage of discounted travel and many other useful local discounts that being a BUSA member brings.

Hi.

Any Chance you tell us what the local discounts are or point me in the Direction of where i can find out please

Regards

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 03:18:32 PM »
I believe you get given a brochure when you receive your Gold Card.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 10:22:55 AM »
Were other bus companies approached for prices?

youngchubby69

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 06:57:21 PM »

How do I join .

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 07:07:26 PM »
There will be a stall at the Community Day on Sunday.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 03:10:49 PM »
For 'stall' read a lady on the end of the table handing out the season tickets. If it hadn't been for Mick Small asking if I was going to join I'd not have noticed it.
Surely at the clubs showpiece summer event you as a supporters club could be a bit more conspicuous. I was hoping you'd have some new badges like the last few years but if it wasn't for Mick's very obvious enthusiasm I'd have totally missed you.

Wyberton pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2018, 05:58:41 PM »
Not sure how anyone could miss it , I found it and paid my BUSA membership and got my Season ticket without any fuss.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2018, 06:58:34 PM »
He should have gone to SpecSavers!   :-[
United we stand..................

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2018, 08:17:02 PM »

How do I join .

BUSA will be in the Pilgrims Lounge (to the left as you enter) I will also be just inside the door with my jam jar collection and will have BUSA joining forms as at every game.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2018, 08:19:18 PM »
For 'stall' read a lady on the end of the table handing out the season tickets. If it hadn't been for Mick Small asking if I was going to join I'd not have noticed it.
Surely at the clubs showpiece summer event you as a supporters club could be a bit more conspicuous. I was hoping you'd have some new badges like the last few years but if it wasn't for Mick's very obvious enthusiasm I'd have totally missed you.

Hope you joined Andy.