Author Topic: New signings  (Read 28824 times)

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: New signings
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2018, 08:10:05 AM »
Been told that Garner might be signing for us?

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2018, 08:12:27 AM »
Nice try Mark, WUM comes to mind :D

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2018, 09:39:12 AM »

As much chance as John McCombe signing for Guiseley  :laugh:

youngchubby69

« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2018, 09:14:18 PM »

As much chance as John McCombe signing for Guiseley  :laugh:
We could do a swap.

youngchubby69

« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2018, 07:53:54 PM »
Toby Lee's defender from Harrogate Town.

youngchubby69

« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2018, 08:03:49 PM »
Parkin goes out on loan to Cleethorpes Town FC.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 08, 2018, 10:22:45 PM »
that didn't take long!
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

youngchubby69

« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2018, 01:03:58 AM »
that didn't take long!
Very swift TTT

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2018, 10:07:31 AM »
that didn't take long!
He will be playing with players that have more experience than any at Boston .

Keynsham Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2018, 10:49:53 AM »
Are we getting cover in? Only having 1 keeper could be an issue with injuries etc, even if we don’t have 1 on the bench (which we haven’t so far this season)

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2018, 04:17:01 AM »
that didn't take long!

Well folks 2 (yes that was a two) games in, won 1 & lost one. However the unavoidable smell of mild discontent is already wafting towards the seats of keyboard warriors west of the Wash. Primed and ready in order to insult from a safe hooded distance. Will it be Arnold next to fill Adam Chapman's boots?? Or have U already got one of Craig's other new signings primed & ready to mock & insult?? I can't see it being too long. Another couple of defeats/draws and all merry hell will break loose on here....it will be El Chappo gate with bells on!! Come on Patterites at least give these new signings 5 or 6 games to settle in b4 commencing your hostilities.

youngchubby69

« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2018, 05:50:53 AM »
that didn't take long!

Well folks 2 (yes that was a two) games in, won 1 & lost one. However the unavoidable smell of mild discontent is already wafting towards the seats of keyboard warriors west of the Wash. Primed and ready in order to insult from a safe hooded distance. Will it be Arnold next to fill Adam Chapman's boots?? Or have U already got one of Craig's other new signings primed & ready to mock & insult?? I can't see it being too long. Another couple of defeats/draws and all merry hell will break loose on here....it will be El Chappo gate with bells on!! Come on Patterites at least give these new signings 5 or 6 games to settle in b4 commencing your hostilities.
Now now champs let's not wake everyone up.
I don't think we will get to the Chapman point with this manager.
As I said before in my other post's, Nathan Arnold had so far not performed to his own very high standards, but he will come very good, he is not getting forward enough because the midfield is not supplying enough qaulity ball to him.
I also feel that he is also trying to support Jackson,as he his new at this level and needs to be nurtured and mentored a little.
Everything will come good, but not until the 10 game mark, this team is new and needs to gel.
There is no mates or favourites in this team.

pieman pete

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 10, 2018, 02:04:00 PM »
Well said youngchubs, good constructive observations. Of course, it is far too early to be making sweeping statements about our progress so far, let's all be patient and give it till at least 10 games. In Craig we trust. UTP

Franketh

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 10, 2018, 05:06:51 PM »
Craig Westcarr  :o

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 10, 2018, 05:07:34 PM »
that didn't take long!

Now now champs let's not wake everyone up.
I don't think we will get to the Chapman point with this manager.
As I said before in my other post's, Nathan Arnold had so far not performed to his own very high standards, but he will come very good, he is not getting forward enough because the midfield is not supplying enough qaulity ball to him.
I also feel that he is also trying to support Jackson,as he his new at this level and needs to be nurtured and mentored a little.
Everything will come good, but not until the 10 game mark, this team is new and needs to gel.
There is no mates or favourites in this team.

Yes agree Chubbs, I could be wrong (again) I'm just saying the same as u, look how close we got to play offs last season with mostly AM signings. Adam really tried his best for us, Hemmings, Clifton, Keane did well + bringing Jay back & he gave Vinno full debut at Halifax. Still think we will be there come April. Salford lost a good few last year & weren't even ok owt special. Leamington on their patch Tuesday night have scalped a few. Long way 2 go. YABA