Author Topic: Jay Rollins  (Read 3410 times)

Eddie Killick

• View Profile
Jay Rollins
« on: July 17, 2018, 05:04:09 PM »
Does anyone know whether he is still on our books? I may have missed it but I haven't seen anything about him recently.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Jay Rollins
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 05:07:19 PM »
Does anyone know whether he is still on our books? I may have missed it but I haven't seen anything about him recently.

Asked Richard earlier. He on contract but carried injury at the end of last season if you remember. This as now been sorted after a op and he should be back in training soon

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 05:18:01 PM »

Asked Richard earlier. He on contract but carried injury at the end of last season if you remember. This as now been sorted after a op and he should be back in training soon

Yep, groin op, it was delayed so he could help get us out the brown stuff and once we were safe he was rested then had the op.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 07:06:12 PM »
https://www.bostonstandard.co.uk/sport/football/boston-united/like-a-kid-in-a-sweetshop-craig-elliott-delighted-with-the-quality-of-boston-united-s-trialists-1-8568003

“The physio’s saying two weeks, but he keeps saying that,” Elliott joked.

“Realistically, I think he’s probably 10 or 14 days away so he might miss the start of the season."
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2018, 12:23:27 AM »
Jay did quite a few laps and stretches before the match last night