Author Topic: Lincoln united  (Read 12601 times)

pieman pete

• View Profile
Re: Lincoln united
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2018, 11:49:16 AM »
Gordon Bolland was decent for us and of course, being a local boy he had a very good football league career. Him and Kevin Hector were often 2 yards quicker in thought on the pitch than there fellow team mates and weren't always as appreciated as they should have been.

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2018, 07:02:29 PM »
Sorry Ken I have to disagree on this one. I felt he was one of the worst signings we have made. Defo one of those who only came for the money and put little effort into it either.

He used to back out of 60/40 challenges in his favour, never fully committed, unlike Billy Howells and John Lakin - to name but two.

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2018, 11:07:41 PM »
Tim Ryan wasn't that bad a defender during his spell here, think he was just over the thirty mark when signing for us ? I'd put him in the reasonable over thirties column.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2018, 10:53:52 AM »
Reading topics like this always remind me of a visit to you tube. How you go to watch something and randomly move to watching other subjects but never really notice or realise how you got there

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2018, 11:31:14 AM »
Stuart Balmer.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/