Author Topic: New kit  (Read 8070 times)

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
New kit
« on: June 05, 2018, 08:56:04 PM »
Anybody got a whisper about the style of next season's kit? I always liked the halves or stripes. I've had a search around the Nike kits available through Kitlocker, and there's a decent looking "university gold and black" striped shirt with solid "university gold" sleeves. The stripes are narrower than our more recent designs. I reckon it looks pretty decent. I can't set the link to it though, cos I'm a techno-phobe, so you'll have to Google it!
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

youngchubby69

Re: New kit
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 01:05:40 AM »
Anybody got a whisper about the style of next season's kit? I always liked the halves or stripes. I've had a search around the Nike kits available through Kitlocker, and there's a decent looking "university gold and black" striped shirt with solid "university gold" sleeves. The stripes are narrower than our more recent designs. I reckon it looks pretty decent. I can't set the link to it though, cos I'm a techno-phobe, so you'll have to Google it!
I hope they are slimming vertical stripes TTT as I have to consider my figure you know. LOL

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 08:41:22 AM »

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwi__pSXxL7bAhVC-FEKHcdkAMkYABAAGgJ3cw&ohost=www.google.co.uk&cid=CAESQOD2Mr6XhNTYLaqhzudGHEZfLESPaCsQzNm25r5TE3cHoFe7bFolhp98yv739_pI0F5aL6icZFACHPqbAepT2sM&sig=AOD64_3DQZtvREa-UueuFdtmU0rzopujRA&q&adurl&ved=2ahUKEwjQho-XxL7bAhXHKMAKHSOxAA4Q0Qx6BAgQEAE
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 09:07:33 AM »
Are we having a new kit?
I must admit I do like stripes, old gold and black shirts, black shorts, gold or black socks.
I've never been keen on the present shirt, lets get back to 'old school' kits.
Away kit, all blue, pale or dark, either will do me.  :D
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 09:20:08 AM »
No thanks, it's nearly as bad as the one Nigeria wore against England.  ;D
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Keynsham Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 10:59:51 AM »
That Nigeria kit was awesome - I’d happily have an Amber and black version for us

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2018, 12:43:00 PM »
Now that's more like it, black shorts, gold or black socks, just the job!!
Oscar Wilde

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2018, 01:20:43 PM »
Are we having a new kit?
I must admit I do like stripes, old gold and black shirts, black shorts, gold or black socks.
I've never been keen on the present shirt, lets get back to 'old school' kits.
Away kit, all blue, pale or dark, either will do me.  :D

Seeing as the kit we have worn for the past two years is reduced in price in the shop then I guess we are :)  Keep an eye on Chalkers car, it is usually a big clue to what style we are getting :D

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2018, 01:06:46 PM »
stripes it is then!
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

youngchubby69

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2018, 07:33:04 PM »
Very nice and slimming vertical stripes, l might treat myself to one.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2018, 05:10:44 PM »
Love the new kit, I asked for stripes and got them. A proper football shirt, along with black shorts and amber socks.
The second kit looks very nice too, will there be white shorts and socks for that one?
Oscar Wilde

BostonGoals

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2018, 11:00:44 AM »
Can anyone give a gauge for size? Want to buy one but I went up a size with Errea because they were usually quite fitted and my normal size was too small. Nike kits seem quite baggy?