Author Topic: Brogan to Spennymoor  (Read 2882 times)

York Street Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Brogan to Spennymoor
« on: July 01, 2018, 05:26:07 PM »
Just announced on the Spennymoor twitter feed. Bit surprised as I thought he was Sheffield based and that's a long way off the beaten track. But then again, maybe they'll
play a few home games in Harrogate again.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Brogan to Spennymoor
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 05:48:22 PM »
As he'd not signed up, i'm not surprised. Would he have got in the side, or been sat on the bench, or out on loan at Buxton.
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

youngchubby69

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2018, 07:36:27 PM »
He would not get in this squad, he never looked assured as a player, but good luck to him anyway.

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 08:08:24 PM »
In is interview he mentioned things changed at Boston. Elliot did say he wanted answers or he would plan without. That was a while ago so im guessing as he had not signed his contract offer got pulled and he was replaced.Shame though as i thought he was a decent player

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 12:32:47 AM »
In is interview he mentioned things changed at Boston. Elliot did say he wanted answers or he would plan without. That was a while ago so im guessing as he had not signed his contract offer got pulled and he was replaced.Shame though as i thought he was a decent player
I thought he was decent too. I'd like him to have stayed, but that's non league football for you.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684