Author Topic: The end  (Read 3440 times)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

O CHO MEALLT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: The end
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 10:13:27 AM »
Seemingly confirmed on the KLFC website home page.From a selfish point of view,bad news for Boxing Day given the gate that game would have attracted.From a wider viewpoint,desperatly sad news for the Lynn fans.

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 10:54:57 AM »
very sad to see, i am sure they will be back in a different form.
does anyone know whether the idea of playing stocksbridge on boxing day would happen?

Seenbetter

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 11:24:08 AM »
Just read the EDP thingy. Sad for this to happen but if they can start again from scratch with no financial drawbacks it will be a good feeling for them instead of the ongoing worry. I notice the fa spokesman claims that rules are there to ensure the good governance of football; it's a shame they don't apply to the standard of refereeing, sometimes they bring the fa into disrepute. It appears they wield their axe on clubs who are unable to defend themselves.

Keynsham Pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 12:23:10 PM »
Or apply to the upper echelons of the league structure having looked at the shinawatra affair at Man City a couple of years ago or what has happened with Portsmouth over the last 6 months or so.

One rule for some up top and one for the rest of us below.

But as Boston fans, we already knew that.

Very sad news but, from a selfish point of view, do they have some players that we could pick up to bolster our squad?

Lord Cutler Knobhead

• Veteran Member
  • I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2009, 02:43:38 PM »
Very sad news but, from a selfish point of view, do they have some players that we could pick up to bolster our squad?

They've all gone already, Heggs is bout the only one left.
So many people have come and gone, their faces fade as the years go by.
Yet I still recall as I wander on, as clear as the sun in the summer sky.