Author Topic: Southport Manager Sacked  (Read 3407 times)

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
Southport Manager Sacked
« on: April 30, 2018, 06:42:13 PM »
They have a plan to get into the football league within five years, Very ambitious !!

Kevin Davies the 11th manager in the last five years - madness.

TEP

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Southport Manager Sacked
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 06:53:54 PM »
Took ages to get his first win, then had a horrible run in.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

youngchubby69

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2018, 07:33:09 PM »
I wonder who will be next on the conveyor belt, Culverhouse is leaving Kings Lynn.
I don't see them as a football league team, they all say that but that's just disrespectful to the national league clubs.
Salford will find that out pretty quickly, they will need to ditch half of their sqaud and recruit much better players.
Pidge will be made to look like a fool by the strikers in that league,he is far to slow and they will just play round him.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 09:20:09 AM »
I wonder who will be next on the conveyor belt, Culverhouse is leaving Kings Lynn.
I don't see them as a football league team, they all say that but that's just disrespectful to the national league clubs.
Salford will find that out pretty quickly, they will need to ditch half of their sqaud and recruit much better players.
Pidge will be made to look like a fool by the strikers in that league,he is far to slow and they will just play round him.

Salford aren't a patch on Fylde and will need not only a whole new squad but probably a new management team too. Looking at the way Craig made absolute mugs out of them (tactically speaking) the other Saturday they'll be well out of their depth in the league above.

Of course, neither of those things are an obstacle to the Class of '92. Once they've allowed their managers the normal grace period as title winners they'll not hesitate to pull the trigger.

youngchubby69

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2018, 02:46:03 PM »
Well said Pete, you have hit the nail on the head.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 07:41:01 PM »
Add to the list .

Rob Edwards    Telford .
Chris Moyses.   Alfreton

Both gone .