Author Topic: Good luck to GREG SMITH...  (Read 3854 times)

Johnny Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Good luck to GREG SMITH...
« on: April 28, 2018, 06:22:41 PM »
Looks like the big man and our talisman from last season may be off to pastures new next season,obviously not figuring in Craigs plans...I say this because he seemed to be "saying goodbye" to the supporters at the end of the Telford game...Good luck to him I say,always a fans favourite and always seemed 100% committed to the cause...Lets thank him for all the good stuff he did for us {mainly last season} and gloss over this seasons red cards...Everybody moves on in football at some time and I guess its Gregs turn to move on now...

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Good luck to GREG SMITH...
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 06:30:21 PM »
Yes Greg told me before the game that he had not been offered anything for next season and would have to look elsewhere. Thanks for everything Greg here's wishing you the very best for the future.

delbar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 06:44:26 PM »
Thank you and good luck Greg. Hoping he continues at a higher level than Boston Town!

picky

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 07:57:08 PM »
 Gregg and jamie McGuire both said goodbyes on twitter tonight

youngchubby69

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 08:09:49 PM »
Good luck and thank you to both of them, Greg has given everything to this club and you can't ask for anymore than that.
Goodbye big fella,it's been an honour to have had you here.

Martyn Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2018, 08:52:10 PM »
You always expected something to happen when he came on. Quite a tearful moment at the end today when he applauded the fans. Good luck for the future.

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2018, 10:08:26 PM »
We need more players in the game with the passion and love for playing as Gregg has. He's took some critical abuse over the season as well as praise, ...you can't win them all in football ! I wish him all the best for next season. Personally I think one of the local non league sides will pick him up, either Stamford or Spalding.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2018, 11:01:24 AM »
it would be nice to see greg at boston town were he would start enjoying his football again 4 sure me granddad his a big fan he is watching my spelling 2 day so as not 2 mess things up  ;) ;)