Author Topic: Trinity Relegated  (Read 6867 times)

youngchubby69

Re: Trinity Relegated
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2018, 01:42:04 PM »
Yes but we cheered and enjoyed the success.
In fairness none of us knew what was happening behind the scenes.
Those players still had to perform and they did regardless if they were a different class to the players at the other clubs.
We were winning and nothing else matters to most fans, you have only got to look at Salford, before the Neville gang got involved only a handful of supporters turned up, now they are winning and getting promoted, the new so called fans couldn't give a toss were the money is coming from and how long it will last, as long as they can watch a winning team and go and rub shoulders with the class of 92, that's all that matters to them,and when it comes to an end they will move on to the next boom and bust club.
But then we can't talk, look at all those fans that turned up to watch us under the Evans and Thompson reins, were are they now, were have they gone, and of course they were all true pilgrims and would love the club to the end, when the end came, what did they do, they moved on and no doubt used there shirts to dust the TV down at home.
Occasionally some of them will drag themselves away from the TV to watch if they think they can hijack a possible celebration party.
They all give their reasons why, l hate Pat Malkinson,I hate Evans,I hate Sotnick, I hate Rodwell.
Well they have all gone in way or another, get over it move on we did.
But at the end of the day as long as us faithful 800 or so keep going that's all that really matters.
But I will never join the innit to win it crowd.