Author Topic: v Salford  (Read 17677 times)

youngchubby69

Re: v Salford
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2018, 02:36:27 AM »
Ex Salford manager's named as the new Chester bosses.

youngchubby69

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2018, 02:42:25 AM »
TBH l couldn't care less what Salford do, they are just another bankruptcy waiting to happen.
The Gary Neville gang are just a bunch of bullies, who have taken over a club and made it theirs, without a care for what the fans think or want.
Gary Neville is childish and arrogant, he didn't get his training pitches at Turf Moor because it's green belt land, he then started tweeting childish comments to the opposing group.
Very professional is Gary.

I don't thick the famous four will let the club go bust as it would put a big dent in their ego .
I think they genuinely believe they ¢an end up in the top flight. Neviile'$ ego I$ $e¢ond only to Donald Trump.

If it was the ex Manure ex players financing Cashford themselves Chubs may have an outside chance of future Salford fortunes unravelling after they have had a few seasons in FL (sound familiar) ??

However, Neville's business partner & Siingalese Billionaire Peter Lim who (tried unsuccessfully 2 buy Liverpool few yrs ago) will be determined 2 hit the bright lights especially as they have already had so much sycophantic BBC air time already...as the cash laiden rollercoaster continues to prosper the coverage will only become more intense.

And let’s all be honest if it happened here who would say no. We all know for football to have longevity it has to be sustainable but money talks and always will do. I’m old enough (and daft enough) to remember the first division when you didn’t know who was going to win the title, money has put paid to that.
To be honest Tash if it happened at Boston I wouldn't be watching them anymore, I like a club that has its fans at  heart not like Salford who are a club with no soul, the owners are just using the club to further over inflate there already big ego's.

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2018, 07:44:11 AM »
If what happened at Salford happened here, I'd probably be off. Taking over a club and pumping money in is one thing. Taking over a club and changing the kit colour to match your old Premier League club while using it as a vehicle to further your business interests with no regard for its history or the wider non-league community in general? Nope.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2018, 07:43:18 PM »
If what happened at Salford happened here, I'd probably be off. Taking over a club and pumping money in is one thing. Taking over a club and changing the kit colour to match your old Premier League club while using it as a vehicle to further your business interests with no regard for its history or the wider non-league community in general? Nope.
I see no integrity in what they've done there. It goes against very much against the grain to me as a long standing non league supporter. I'm with you, Pete B.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

youngchubby69

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2018, 08:21:32 PM »
If Salford had waited a bit longer to appoint a manager they could now have had Moyes or Allerdyce, they will probably sack the new guy now.
Gary Neville was very hasty in making that appointment.

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2018, 06:51:25 PM »
Signed Nathan pond, Fleetwood ever present for 15 years {the entire history of that shambles)
Bet he wasn't cheap....