Author Topic: Lincoln City  (Read 3644 times)

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Lincoln City
« on: April 08, 2018, 05:35:40 PM »
Well done to them.
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Lincoln City
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 05:40:56 PM »
Yeah.. well done ... Cowley boys adding to impressive cv
Rhead is a thug though ....ugly assault on shrews keeper

Ernie100

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 06:24:18 PM »

Rhead is a thug though ....ugly assault on shrews keeper
[/quote/]

Definitely a red card challenge, but will the FA take retrospective action? - ofcourse they won't.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 07:38:19 PM »
They can't, as he got booked for it.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2018, 07:52:22 PM »
BBC Impolnshire sport make me laugh, they state "27,000" of their supporters.... errrm, no...4,000 supporters at best followed by a load of bandwagon jumpers.  Although having said that, and to be totally fair, when ourselves have had any big games such as play offs or a big named team come to ours we too find ourselves having the plastic fans come out so cannot grumble too much I guess.

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 04:52:14 AM »
BBC Impolnshire sport make me laugh, they state "27,000" of their supporters.... errrm, no...4,000 supporters at best followed by a load of bandwagon jumpers.  Although having said that, and to be totally fair, when ourselves have had any big games such as play offs or a big named team come to ours we too find ourselves having the plastic fans come out so cannot grumble too much I guess.

Spot on. At the fairly recent Ferriby 2nd leg on that hot hot day off the pitch, that village pub was chocker block with lads in BUFC shirts, honestly did not no any of them even vaguely? I was on our 4th coach, again a fan amongst glory seekers!!

Pete Brooksbank

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 01:22:59 PM »

It's hardly unique to Lincoln - as the post above says, there were loads of lads at Ferriby I've never seen before or since giving it the big 'un to the 8 locals who'd showed up. In many ways, it's better without them ruining it - they have no idea what non-league football is about and show up like they've walked straight off a Danny Dyer show. Embarrassing.

Luckily we've been crap enough to ensure they've not been spotted in a long time.