Author Topic: CHORLEY ON SATURDAY  (Read 14668 times)

Mick lawson

• View Profile
Re: CHORLEY ON SATURDAY
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2018, 01:10:59 PM »
Interesting little fact. Before the game I said to our chairman that I would take a point and get back on the bus right now. He replied I think we all would. As the team warmed up we saw something I certainly have't seen before. David Newton going onto the middle of the pitch and having a discussion with Craig. Whatever was said do it again on Tuesday night David it obviously works.  UTP
I think he said we owe these one do it for the fans who have travelled once again as the team gave and got a good reception at the end of the game
I would just like to say I hope Jamie McGuire keeps his place after 3great games his attitude has been a credit to him.after being left out of the team and even the match day squad he has showed he cares about the club with his attitude on the pitch encouraging his team mates and also letting them know when there standards dropped.

Wyberton pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2018, 02:24:12 PM »
Jamie McGuire has never let us down and has been fantastic in the last 3 games, I also remember when we lost away to FC of Manchester he came over to us and said sorry and asked us to keep supporting and they would get it right on the pitch. I think they are doing that.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2018, 03:13:31 PM »
Jamie McGuire has never let us down and has been fantastic in the last 3 games, I also remember when we lost away to FC of Manchester he came over to us and said sorry and asked us to keep supporting and they would get it right on the pitch. I think they are doing that.

Well worth his place.  The only reason Craig could possibly use to leave him out would be to rest Jamie for this game as 3 games in a week is a lot to ask of him.
United we stand..................

youngchubby69

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2018, 03:46:09 PM »
Interesting little fact. Before the game I said to our chairman that I would take a point and get back on the bus right now. He replied I think we all would. As the team warmed up we saw something I certainly have't seen before. David Newton going onto the middle of the pitch and having a discussion with Craig. Whatever was said do it again on Tuesday night David it obviously works.  UTP

He probably said win this game and shut chubby69 up,
I am fed up with his moaning lol

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2018, 05:22:27 PM »

He probably said win this game and shut chubby69 up,
I am fed up with his moaning lol

Of course he did it's so obvious now. Keep moaning Chubbs.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2018, 07:51:49 PM »
Lancashire Lad do u have the winning Number of your Magpies 50/50 Half time Draw please. X

"50/50 Draw | The results are in for our 50/50 half time draw. The winning ticket for £250 is F12356"

https://twitter.com/chorleyfc/status/977575798306635778
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Lancashire lad

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2018, 08:30:35 PM »
Welcome to your lot yesterday, your 2 lads up top always look dangerous when ball played over our defence.looked like your fans were enjoying the special 2 quid offers we have on match days..on a side note Joey Barton was in club having afew pints he's put on his twitter photos if you want to have a look.The 6 points you've took off us probably as cost us the plays offs,the 100 grand made from fa cup live TV game is paying for new stand.Bowt evens!! All the best

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2018, 10:01:40 PM »
Thanks Lancashire Lad u lot were sound yesterday & ur hospitality was top notch. I sincerely hope Chorley can get a winning run going & gatecrash the top 7. If u do? Then as u know in the 2 play off games against us a few seasons ago it's a lottery anything can happen!! We should have won the first leg 2-0 at Victory park? Then at York st we are 2-0 up, u equalise 94 minutes & win on pens, so if u can get top 7, who knows what could happen?? We are not safe yet! But hopefully putting a side together that will scrap it out til we are safe x

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2018, 05:25:03 PM »
Qualter & Thompson made the Team of the Week for Vanarama North
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2018, 07:10:38 PM »
Qualter & Thompson made the Team of the Week for Vanarama North

Keane given man of the match v Chorley by Non League Paper reporter. Match was given 2 out of 5 on entertainment? Reading report (last report for CN) u would have thought he was reporting on a dead rubber! Us fighting for survival & Chorley in with shout of play offs! However he did say we always carried a threat & Beeson had glorious chance to put us 2 up. Look forward to tomorrow night. Hope Brackley players have one eye on Wembley & don't fancy missing it due to injuries? We will be up for it! Take a point now. Should be decent game. We gave them good game at home after being 0-3 down after 15mins. AM's final stand. His heart was in the right place didn't materialise that's football.