Author Topic: Ooops!  (Read 9431 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Ooops!
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2018, 08:17:02 AM »
I reckon we need 9 more points to be safe and it could be more.

Where are they are going to come from when we have such a really tough run-in?
Home: Kidderminster, BPA, Harrogate and Telford.
Away: Stockport, Chorley, Brackley, Nuneaton, Darlington, Spennymoor and Salford.

Although 9 points would not guarantee safety I think it is a reasonable target and should get us home .

What concerns me looking at the above matches,  Manchester along with Telford and BPA are our easiest matches by far .    Lose to either Telford or BPA and it is hard to see where we are going to pick the other 6 points up from .
by a distance .   

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2018, 08:19:55 AM »
A shocking defence, what a joke.
Sort it now or we are going down, unbelievable how wasteful we are in front of goal.
I have serious doubts now that Craig has what it takes to succeed in this league, tactics were very poor and who the hell gives up a 3 goal lead against a rubbish team.
Rollins was awful today, and has been for a while.
What the hell is going on, sat down today freezing my balls off and got to watch a car crash of a second half.
Not one of our players know how to manage a game.

After being such a vociferous supporter of Adam Murray, it seems strange that you are doubting CE so early into his tenure, especially after the great run we have been on, coupled with the fact that CE hasn't yet had a pre-season with his own team. Yes, disappointing that we were poor in defence, but CE will know that and he will take action.

The fickle nature of the modern day football fan I guess.

TEP

tom and jerry

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2018, 09:04:15 AM »
This time last season it was going well before a poor last month

Murray let the likes of Clarke Hilliard Thomas Maguire Burgess Marshall Gordon Durrant etc etc go. All of whom had done pretty well in turning it round

From then on it all imploded for him and I don't think things are very much better than it was then. Wage bill is no doubt much higher though. A wasted season in my view. Promised much and delivered next to nothing

Change for the change of change rarely works. It's a big jump to NLN from NPL as the Shaw Lane lads are showing. The current keeper is no better than the one before (who cost a fee)  and he was was no better than the one before him

But give the manager time. Next objective has to be to finish strongly then start next season we'll. this is a strong league though. A reality check is needed. Boston are a mid table side. No more than that. Play offs are millions of miles away. Just like they were 12 months ago

youngchubby69

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2018, 10:10:26 AM »
A shocking defence, what a joke.
Sort it now or we are going down, unbelievable how wasteful we are in front of goal.
I have serious doubts now that Craig has what it takes to succeed in this league, tactics were very poor and who the hell gives up a 3 goal lead against a rubbish team.
Rollins was awful today, and has been for a while.
What the hell is going on, sat down today freezing my balls off and got to watch a car crash of a second half.
Not one of our players know how to manage a game.

After being such a vociferous supporter of Adam Murray, it seems strange that you are doubting CE so early into his tenure, especially after the great run we have been on, coupled with the fact that CE hasn't yet had a pre-season with his own team. Yes, disappointing that we were poor in defence, but CE will know that and he will take action.

The fickle nature of the modern day football fan I guess.

TEP
Only can say what l saw with my own eyes, but every one needs a good kick up the jacksey now and again xx

Wyberton pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2018, 12:21:54 PM »
I remember my father saying "Boston fans are a fickle lot" year 1947/8 so not a modern day thing.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2018, 01:03:45 PM »
The worrying things for me are
Fcum are a poor side in a relegation battle.
Two of our goals from a pen and a superb free kick..not open play...
At 4 attempts and four goals we are obviously lacking some defensive nouse .
On the positive side we had enough chances to win two games...

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2018, 10:36:50 PM »
Anybody noticed the ball was moving when they took their corner for the equaliser... should have been retaken!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2018, 10:06:41 AM »
Anybody noticed the ball was moving when they took their corner for the equaliser... should have been retaken!

Yes ,  the ball should be static at corners ,  like our goalie and defenders . ???

youngchubby69

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2018, 10:32:18 AM »
More like glued to the floor .

youngchubby69

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2018, 04:42:51 PM »
 ;So the idiot FCUM fans that jumped on to our pitch, will they be punished by their club.