Author Topic: Southport v Stockport Crowd Trouble  (Read 4940 times)

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Southport v Stockport Crowd Trouble
« on: January 21, 2018, 03:25:16 PM »
Just read the report on Southport v Stockport - it sounds like a Stockport supporter entered the playing area and physically assaulted one of the Southport substitutes as he was warming up. Led to some kind of fight which ended up attended by the police. I wonder if either club will face any sanctions?

youngchubby69

Re: Southport v Stockport Crowd Trouble
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 05:47:42 PM »
Bloody should do, that's disgraceful and should not be tolerated by this league.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 08:07:39 PM »
Careful....heard reports of some Boston fans banging on directors box and using abusive language at Ferriby yesterday

brummie exile 1960

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 08:06:26 PM »
Greetings everyone, new member. Opening game of the season[4-0 at Southport], I missed the first 20 minutes or so because of a pile-up on the M6. As I walked in the ground at the Boston end I saw a player in an all yellow outfit take advantage of a mix-up between goalie and centre half and score a goal. Naturally I thought the Pilgrims had scored and cheered accordingly. Wrong. Boston were in all-white and that was 2-0. Various Utd supporters eyed me up like I was their next meal. I slowly retreated to the end of the terrace and watched the rest of the debacle unfold. Appalling.

youngchubby69

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2018, 08:31:29 PM »
I am sure if you spoke to them, they would have not eaten you.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 08:33:48 PM »
Greetings everyone, new member. Opening game of the season[4-0 at Southport], I missed the first 20 minutes or so because of a pile-up on the M6. As I walked in the ground at the Boston end I saw a player in an all yellow outfit take advantage of a mix-up between goalie and centre half and score a goal. Naturally I thought the Pilgrims had scored and cheered accordingly. Wrong. Boston were in all-white and that was 2-0. Various Utd supporters eyed me up like I was their next meal. I slowly retreated to the end of the terrace and watched the rest of the debacle unfold. Appalling.

Surprised a supposed  Pilgrim supporter would go to Port v Pilgrims match and mistake the YELLOW shirt of  Southport player for the AMBER AND BLACK of the Pilgrims .

Try Specsavers mate !!!! :police:

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2018, 08:47:32 PM »

A fellow brummie exile! Welcome

brummie exile 1960

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2018, 07:40:09 PM »
In my defence GHM, after over 4 hours of 1st gear travel on the M6, I wasn't at my best. I hadn't got a clue that Southport played in yellow either. Thanks for the welcome joshb.

jelangley

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2018, 08:40:25 AM »

A fellow brummie exile! Welcome

That make's 3 of us - i'm from that part of the world too (Cannock to be precise).