Author Topic: boston town fc  (Read 40898 times)

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: boston town fc
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2018, 02:48:59 PM »
Worth a watch tonight, I shall go and have a look at Dens men.

We are playing at Brackley?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2018, 03:01:46 PM »

Not everybody can get to midweek away games... but a short journey to Tatt Road is a possibility. I'm gonna stay in and watch England on the telly, and follow BUFC on Twitter.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2018, 03:09:31 PM »

Not everybody can get to midweek away games... but a short journey to Tatt Road is a possibility. I'm gonna stay in and watch England on the telly, and follow BUFC on Twitter.

Enjoy whatever u watch P86 not that many done more BUFC away games than u over many years!

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2018, 03:29:49 PM »

Enjoy whatever u watch P86 not that many done more BUFC away games than u over many years!

Some call it loyalty, some call it madness... I see it as a bit of both!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Martyn Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2018, 04:29:21 PM »
I used to do away games, but can't now for various reasons, so Town is the next best thing. There's quite a bunch of Pligrims' season ticket holders stand near the home dug-out. It's only £4 for me to get in - and the tea's 80p.

youngchubby69

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2018, 09:53:14 PM »
That's 4 wins in a row for Den, a 4-2 win tonight .

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2018, 10:03:38 PM »

Well done you Muppet please go and support Boston town you resigned from this forum last September join FC Boston & stop posting nonsense on BUFC forum you are NOT  a BUFC fan.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2018, 11:11:32 PM »
easy there..
its only an update on a neighbour with some ex bufc connections
hardly muppetery :)

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2018, 02:19:35 AM »

Well done you Muppet please go and support Boston town you resigned from this forum last September join FC Boston & stop posting nonsense on BUFC forum you are NOT  a BUFC fan.

Apologies Chubby. I will take this post down. Heat of the moment in car home wondering how on earth wed lost 4-1 & raging at the , yes the worst so called Referee ever!! I have never commented on a ref before other than to say Rebecca Welch is fit.

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2018, 07:37:56 AM »
easy there..
its only an update on a neighbour with some ex bufc connections
hardly muppetery :)

Well said. Muppetery is much more serious than spending an hour or so at tatershsll rd with del boy🔥

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2018, 10:29:22 AM »
they gave there all 2 a player the players den brort in have fit pe r ficked me granddad saysthe master stroke from den 4 games ago he kept fafe in is back 4 what he did was he   put is skipper field at l/back put ashton in is place and anew player townrow in ashtons place and tate at r/back w e love 2 watch theml

Wyberton pilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2018, 10:43:29 AM »
Translator please, keep supporting and reporting.

Martyn Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2018, 10:45:39 AM »
Very impressed with their young goalie.

youngchubby69

« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2018, 11:50:36 AM »

Apologies Chubby. I will take this post down. Heat of the moment in car home wondering how on earth wed lost 4-1 & raging at the , yes the worst so called Referee ever!! I have never commented on a ref before other than to say Rebecca Welch is fit.
[/quo
I accept your apology, I am a true BUFC supporter in fact for 30 odd years, in that time I could have easily walked away and not gone back after all the pain and disappointment over the years,
But when the club nearly went out of existence, I came to that famous meeting with a cheque for £200 in my pocket, the very last money I had left to my name, like many of us true supporters did that day.
So be very mindful when making judgement on people's level of support for this club.
People support this club in many different ways, not just turning up for away games, like me many of us have work commitments in the evenings and nights.
I sometimes get only 4 hours sleep from working a Nightshift when attending a weekend home match.
I watch as much local football as I can, Holbeach, Spalding, Kings Lynn, and now Boston Town, me personally would rather give me money to local football instead of throwing it at the greedy premiership club's.
Yes I went to watch Boston Town to see DG, I have never hid the fact that l am supporter of his, as I am of Craig who l believe will be very successful here, and that is whether we stay up or not.
I like DG very much on a personal level, and enjoy my conversation with him as I do Graham Drury who always gives me a warm welcome when I see him.
I did not resign from this forum, I was just a bit fed up with it all.
There are many of us on here who do occasionally have a spat now and again.
I should be offended by being called a Muppet but I have been called much worse in my time, but I do enjoy the Muppet show very much so I will not take that to happen heart.
The result was not good last night, but we just have to move on and fight another day, get behind the club and hope we can survive, but if we don't I will be back again next season to start all over again.
Keep on believing my friend.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2018, 02:04:11 PM »
it was a win to town 4/1 well dun 2 all at boston town