Author Topic: boston town fc  (Read 41427 times)

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: boston town fc
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2018, 06:57:58 AM »
Miele’s Grandad?

Quality Bodge, he has used his wealth wisely what with Miele's Private Education. 😏

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2018, 07:21:34 AM »
Does anybody here know the actual legal current position regarding ownership of Tattersall road. My understanding is it is probably owned by a malkinson family member? I don't understand how this came about. When Sotnick attempted his dishonourable land grab his first move was to take fc bostons assets in order to finance the boardsides fantasy? Fc would then play at cuckoo meadow .... come on could u script this?? The point being fc were set up in 1966/7 by disgruntled pool playing bufc diehards after malkinson mothballed BUFC & York St lay idle as a Sunday morning pub team carried on as BUFC. I think after a couple of years malkinson financed us again & we may have got back in one of the southern or Midland leagues. So who owns tattershal road??
Chestnuts ???
Thanks YC, I think u r right. So thinking about the new stadium & the financing of it the Chestnuts are not in a bad position at all. Everything is negotiated with the Malkies re York St ...end of lease etc. Tattersall road is part of that particular legal contract! Now then 80-100 flats on York St & car park; 100+ luxury homes on tattershal road, you can see what Sotnick was after (Evans & his brother were in on it 2). Just as well the Chestnuts managed to bag it then! Recent investment on the pitch reflects their genuine care for BUFC. But how did the Malkies get tattershal road off the 6 BUFC diehards who formed FC Boston in 1966 ????

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2018, 07:38:47 AM »
My daughter owns original shares ( left to her in a will ) in Both United and Town.  They are either worth a lot of money, or not worth the paper they are written on.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

youngchubby69

« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2018, 10:34:29 AM »
Does anybody here know the actual legal current position regarding ownership of Tattersall road. My understanding is it is probably owned by a malkinson family member? I don't understand how this came about. When Sotnick attempted his dishonourable land grab his first move was to take fc bostons assets in order to finance the boardsides fantasy? Fc would then play at cuckoo meadow .... come on could u script this?? The point being fc were set up in 1966/7 by disgruntled pool playing bufc diehards after malkinson mothballed BUFC & York St lay idle as a Sunday morning pub team carried on as BUFC. I think after a couple of years malkinson financed us again & we may have got back in one of the southern or Midland leagues. So who owns tattershal road??
Chestnuts ???
Thanks YC, I think u r right. So thinking about the new stadium & the financing of it the Chestnuts are not in a bad position at all. Everything is negotiated with the Malkies re York St ...end of lease etc. Tattersall road is part of that particular legal contract! Now then 80-100 flats on York St & car park; 100+ luxury homes on tattershal road, you can see what Sotnick was after (Evans & his brother were in on it 2). Just as well the Chestnuts managed to bag it then! Recent investment on the pitch reflects their genuine care for BUFC. But how did the Malkies get tattershal road off the 6 BUFC diehards who formed FC Boston in 1966 ????
I just remembered something from a while back concerning the lease on Tattersall road being renewed, and the chestnuts being involved.
I have know idea how it was purchased by them, perhaps when they bought BUFC they also acquired Lava flow, the company that was set up by Sotnick and co.
I am sure someone could shed some more light on the situation.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2018, 11:54:54 AM »
Sportsfund a trust were the original owners .  long storey ,  will come back later with more details .  I am busy at the moment.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2018, 04:39:32 PM »
My daughter owns original shares ( left to her in a will ) in Both United and Town.  They are either worth a lot of money, or not worth the paper they are written on.

their total value is exactly the same as your last betting slip  :)

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2018, 04:50:55 PM »

Nice one GHM I've just had a 16/1 winner at Good wood. Jim Rodwell was the trainer

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2018, 04:59:42 PM »
Ok there is a letter to the Malkies on line from one of the original FC boston founders who used the 3 grand from Pool to buy Tattersall road legally challenging a mysterious buy our that they had not consented 2. Have a look I think it was 2001/2

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2018, 06:13:10 PM »
I know this is the wrong thread but a guy goes in the doctors complaining that he has a recurring dream that he is a church bell. The established GP prescribed a course of tablets for 14 days the patient nervous said will they work the GP said if they don't please give me a ring

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2018, 06:28:50 PM »

;D ;D They let you out then GHM ;)
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

youngchubby69

« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2018, 08:06:18 PM »
I know this is the wrong thread but a guy goes in the doctors complaining that he has a recurring dream that he is a church bell. The established GP prescribed a course of tablets for 14 days the patient nervous said will they work the GP said if they don't please give me a ring
I like it, you made me giggle.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2018, 09:47:48 AM »
cud of been den's men they were out of tune all match wotever den says its forling on deff ear.s they carrid on from Tuesday giving the ball away they seem 2 be not 2 much bovverd  about it as well as den realy lost the plot.

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 08, 2018, 10:31:07 AM »
town hang on aganest nine man pinchbeck and it was not pichbecks strongest line up they say.towns players had no idea wot den wanted of them

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 08, 2018, 11:22:33 AM »
It was an eventful game, and it was always going to turn ugly after the ref failed to show an early yellow card.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

miele

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2018, 11:31:49 AM »
me granddad enjod the game but wen he herd uniteds result he sed no fish an chips 2 nite boy granddad also sed den needs 2 eat huble pie and talk 2 some plays that av left 4reasons unown such as nuttle eyett field bayliss 1 or 2 of them back would give him more options that's his oppineon