Author Topic: BUFC Official site.  (Read 3703 times)

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
BUFC Official site.
« on: December 30, 2017, 08:05:13 AM »
Had a look on there this morning and noticed the league table page is the wrong way round.
According to it, we lost our last game, away  to Harrogate Town. $alford won their last game but in reality they lost to FC United.
Anyone else noticed this?
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: BUFC Official site.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 08:19:22 AM »
Had a look on there this morning and noticed the league table page is the wrong way round.
According to it, we lost our last game, away  to Harrogate Town. $alford won their last game but in reality they lost to FC United.

I think you've had a good Christmas Lonegunman  ;)

I presume you mean the last 5 match current form  section on the right hand side .

Just  had a look and it appears to be correct ,  are you reading it ar*e about face ?   

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 01:04:48 PM »
It says, WWWWL. I think it should read, LWWWW.   ;)
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 02:08:02 PM »

I think you've had a good Christmas Lonegunman  ;)

I presume you mean the last 5 match current form  section on the right hand side .
Just  had a look and it appears to be correct ,  are you reading it ar*e about face ?   

A win on Monday and it won’t matter which way you read it😀👍
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 02:09:40 PM by Tash »
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 09:56:31 PM »
It says, WWWWL. I think it should read, LWWWW.   ;)

Have a look at Soccer24.com which is a very good site with masses of info.  Click on the 'Standings" tab at the top of the appropriate league and you will see they do it this way, and it works.  In our case it is WWWWL

You won't appreciate this until you visit the site.   
United we stand..................

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2017, 02:04:49 PM »
WWWWL is exactly the way BUFC OS does it.