Author Topic: Breaking news related to the new stadium.  (Read 18538 times)

Ed Kandi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Breaking news related to the new stadium.
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2017, 02:23:32 PM »
Pret, Wagamumas, Nando's, Starbucks and many others could all do with an out of town presence in the area, as Boston town centre gradually changes into an eastern European enclave  :police:

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2018, 03:02:16 PM »
Good news for KFC AND Costa ,   any news on the football development ?

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2018, 03:13:06 PM »
Good news for KFC AND Costa ,   any news on the football development ?

It's good news for the club, as it brings in revenue for the project.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

youngchubby69

youngchubby69

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2018, 05:53:31 PM »
https://www.bostonstandard.co.uk/sport/football/boston-united/on-our-way-foundation-work-begins-on-united-s-new-quadrant-stadium-1-8571491
It's on its way, we have started the big build.

Well the ground works
I would say putting the piles in for the stands is a bit more than ground works, you seem very sceptical about it.
I don't know what it is about some people, I get the feeling that some fan's don't want the club to progress.
My father in law is the same, a Boston man who is supposed to be a fan but loves to gloat when we fail.
I think that some people like to be all doom and gloom and hate progress and thrive off other people failing.
Well this stadium is not going to be built in a years time probably two, but they have started it, and that's more than the last shower did Evans and Sotnick and co.
David Newton has piled load's of time,cash and effort into this club and new stadium project, we have a decent team and a cracking young ambitious manager, and what does DN get in return a load of negativity and scepticism.
Try a bit of positivity sometimes you might enjoy it.

Cavalier

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2018, 07:08:04 PM »
https://www.bostonstandard.co.uk/sport/football/boston-united/on-our-way-foundation-work-begins-on-united-s-new-quadrant-stadium-1-8571491

Well the ground works
I would say putting the piles in for the stands is a bit more than ground works, you seem very sceptical about it.
I don't know what it is about some people, I get the feeling that some fan's don't want the club to progress.
My father in law is the same, a Boston man who is supposed to be a fan but loves to gloat when we fail.
I think that some people like to be all doom and gloom and hate progress and thrive off other people failing.
Well this stadium is not going to be built in a years time probably two, but they have started it, and that's more than the last shower did Evans and Sotnick and co.
David Newton has piled load's of time,cash and effort into this club and new stadium project, we have a decent team and a cracking young ambitious manager, and what does DN get in return a load of negativity and scepticism.

Couldn't agree more.  Well said!
United we stand..................

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2018, 07:27:22 PM »

Well the ground works

You think that’s negativity, wait till the the french connection gets started.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

youngchubby69

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2018, 07:33:42 PM »

Well the ground works

You think that’s negativity, wait till the the french connection gets started.
Sorry Tash what's the French connection?

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2018, 08:14:48 PM »
Was not negativity at all it was a statement saying what was been done at this time.

For what its worth i was one thats been saying it will be done from day one.

Bad thing about a forum is people will read something a make something of it that couldnt be no further away from what it says if they wanted it to be.

That will be all.

youngchubby69

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2018, 09:32:31 PM »
Was not negativity at all it was a statement saying what was been done at this time.

Bad thing about a forum is people will read something a make something of it that couldnt be no further away from what it says if they wanted it to be.

That will be all.
Apologies and pleased to hear you are a positive fan .
Really nice to see some progress on the stadium, I think many of us were anxious over when they would start work on it.
Nice to see it's now moving forward .

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2018, 09:59:47 PM »
Not a negative comment but I like things as they are. I have been watching United down York st for over 50 years.  I know things have to move on but it will be a sad day when we have to leave.   So many memories good and bad, a bit like a marriage really.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

youngchubby69

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2018, 12:32:34 AM »
Not a negative comment but I like things as they are. I have been watching United down York st for over 50 years.  I know things have to move on but it will be a sad day when we have to leave.   So many memories good and bad, a bit like a marriage really.
I agree with you it will be a very sad day .

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2018, 01:09:17 AM »

That will be all.
Apologies and pleased to hear you are a positive fan .
Really nice to see some progress on the stadium, I think many of us were anxious over when they would start work on it.
Nice to see it's now moving forward .

I always said they would not pay 10.000s of pounds on plans for them not to do it. Same goes for this. its only footings but this work comes with a large bill