Author Topic: New Defender  (Read 10564 times)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: New Defender
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2017, 03:30:00 PM »
Bit of juggling for CE to do over the coming weeks ,  3 of the defenders are here on loan and Hare is out on loan .   Guess changes will be done in the new year .

Ricky Miller has become available TTT ,  I think he may move back to Lincolnshire but not Boston .

Gimps playing down any move, but isn't that just what any manager at this time of the season will do. I'd expect him to consider a move there. Whoever gets him, a fee will be involved so despite our dreams of seeing him back here it won't be any time soon.

Speak for yourself, I've no dream to see the horrible little Evans back here, he's a nasty piece of work.

Agree totally Andy.

youngchubby69

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2017, 06:06:56 PM »
Possibly Kabbi only seems to score from the bench because he never starts! I'd give him a full game.

He has started in some games and has not made much of an impact, and sort of lost his way a bit.
I think he is much better to come on off the bench, no defence likes his pace and trickery in the latter stages of a game.
I would think teams set up to neutralise him when he starts a game, and I don't think Kabi has not yet got the craft and experience to thwart their attempts, but that will come in time.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2017, 06:09:57 PM »
Possibly Kabbi only seems to score from the bench because he never starts! I'd give him a full game.

He has started in some games and has not made much of an impact, and sort of lost his way a bit.
I think he is much better to come on off the bench, no defence likes his pace and trickery in the latter stages of a game.
I would think teams set up to neutralise him when he starts a game, and I don't think Kabi has not yet got the craft and experience to thwart their attempts, but that will come in time.
I agree completely YC.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

youngchubby69

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2017, 10:41:05 PM »

I agree completely YC.
Cheers TTT
He is one for the future though, if we hang on to him.

Dave H

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2017, 08:53:32 AM »
I wouldn't worry , not since since the days of Jon "Incremental Increase" Sotnick could we "afford" to sign League 1 centre forwards  ::)

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2017, 11:16:23 AM »
Bit of juggling for CE to do over the coming weeks ,  3 of the defenders are here on loan and Hare is out on loan .   Guess changes will be done in the new year .

Ricky Miller has become available TTT ,  I think he may move back to Lincolnshire but not Boston .

Gimps playing down any move, but isn't that just what any manager at this time of the season will do. I'd expect him to consider a move there. Whoever gets him, a fee will be involved so despite our dreams of seeing him back here it won't be any time soon.

Speak for yourself, I've no dream to see the horrible little Evans back here, he's a nasty piece of work.

Agree totally Andy.

That's your respective opinions which you are entitled to. But at least Miller was a prolific striker and far better than the mediocre shit the last manager brought in. I'd take on field success over off field antics any day.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2017, 09:01:30 PM »
Do we really need another defender, we have a couple on the bench already.

The current defenders are continuing to make mistakes.

Guess the injury to Brad today justifies the manager bringing in defenders.

youngchubby69

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2017, 06:14:32 AM »
Do we really need another defender, we have a couple on the bench already.

The current defenders are continuing to make mistakes.

Guess the injury to Brad today justifies the manager bringing in defenders.

Can't disagree with you there, let's hope the injury to Brad is not to serious, I wish him a speedy recovery.