Author Topic: Craig Elliot  (Read 44475 times)

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Craig Elliot
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2018, 04:58:42 PM »
Reading his interview in the Standard he sounds like a man with a plan and one who keeps it simple. AM was ok to begin with but then the philosophy came in and to me he confused the players. CE concentrates on US not the opposition too much, if we play to our strengths we can beat anyone (as it showed v York. Football (A) Net (B)  A goes into B as many times as you like, simple maths :D

Like the way he is quick to praise the players too rather than make it all about him. All in all a good interview and we have a man with a plan and I can see a couple more players arriving shortly with him sending three out on loan this week.

lonegunman

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2018, 06:06:01 PM »
He has been in charge for over a month now, so what do you think is his winning formula.
Be interesting to know what you all think, but it has been a remarkable turn around, in such a short time.

Man management and letting everyone know who is  boss, I believe it's as simple as that.
Different league I know and far better players true, but look how AF at Man U kept order.
I bet he ruled with a rod of iron, if they didn't like it, off you go!!
America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
When Confronted By A Difficult Problem, You Can Solve It More Easily By Reducing It To The Question, "How Would The Lone Ranger Have Handled This?

chris b

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2018, 06:38:37 PM »
Shaw Lane sacked Elliott's replacement after their loss to Nantwich yesterday. It’s obviously not that easy managing on a massive budget!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 06:41:59 PM by chris b »

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2018, 09:44:27 PM »
Shaw Lane sacked Elliott's replacement after their loss to Nantwich yesterday. It’s obviously not that easy managing on a massive budget!
4 straight defeats and heading out of their playoffs
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684