Author Topic: Bad boy Miller  (Read 7283 times)

youngchubby69

Bad boy Miller
« on: November 08, 2017, 02:34:52 PM »
Ricky is in trouble again
Apparently he has assaulted a police officer this time

youngchubby69

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Bad boy Miller
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2017, 02:42:02 PM »
Could we get him on day release if he ends up at NSC?

youngchubby69

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 02:57:48 PM »
What a shame, such talent, but I suspect the pressure of life has got to him.
Looks like POSH are supporting him though.but assaulting a police officer and racial abuse are possibly some of the worst things you could do.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 03:23:56 PM »
He was cleared of the racial abuse.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2017, 07:20:36 PM »
Looks like POSH are supporting him though.but assaulting a police officer and racial abuse are possibly some of the worst things you could do.

Don’t think they are.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/posh/breaking-news-personal-issues-will-keep-miller-away-from-peterborough-united-1-8235365
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 07:22:54 PM by Tash »
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

youngchubby69

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2017, 07:25:34 PM »
He was cleared of the racial abuse.

But still arrested for it, I think it's the case of the old ale talking for him.
Looks like this recent one has something to do with alcohol,as he refused to give a sample of breath.
I am a huge fan of Ricky  from his very first time he played for Boston, I am truly sorry that his behaviour off the field has led him to this, let's hope he gets the help he needs to move on from this and hopefully carry on with his football career.

youngchubby69

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2017, 07:32:01 PM »

Don’t think they are.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/posh/breaking-news-personal-issues-will-keep-miller-away-from-peterborough-united-1-8235365
We will be working with him and trying to help in every way that we can as a football club. The player’s welfare is paramount and the football club will not be adding to this statement at this time.”

I think they are, or doesn't the above comment say help, no it does not say support, but isn't help the same thing.

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2017, 09:55:36 PM »

Don’t think they are.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/posh/breaking-news-personal-issues-will-keep-

miller-away-from-peterborough-united-1-8235365

We will be working with him and trying to help in every way that we can as a football club. The player’s welfare is paramount and the football club will not be adding to this statement at this time.”

I think they are, or doesn't the above comment say help, no it does not say support, but isn't help the same thing.

I would guess the next statement will be he has been released.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

youngchubby69

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 11:04:18 PM »

Don’t think they are.

http://www.peterboroughtoday.co.uk/sport/football/posh/breaking-news-personal-issues-will-keep-

miller-away-from-peterborough-united-1-8235365

I would guess the next statement will be he has been released.
Yes I bet you are not wrong there.
Then the next one will be, Miller signs for Salford.

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2017, 09:39:23 AM »
Big shame.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

Ferret

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 02:39:44 PM »
Had a small wager on him to be top scorer in League One at silly odds.  Luckily, SkyBet are still allowing a reasonable cash out option considering......

youngchubby69

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 05:10:48 PM »
Had a small wager on him to be top scorer in League One at silly odds.  Luckily, SkyBet are still allowing a reasonable cash out option considering......

Time to cash out, I think it may be a while before he scores any goals.
But concerning his career, he has scored a massive home goal.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2017, 07:24:17 PM »

Yes time for him to cash out chubby ,   put your money on Hawley as next manager of BUFC Ferret .

youngchubby69

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2017, 09:03:48 PM »

Yes time for him to cash out chubby ,   put your money on Hawley as next manager of BUFC Ferret .

I think if KH gets a win on Saturday GHM, you could well be right