Author Topic: Today v Brackley  (Read 23939 times)

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Today v Brackley
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2017, 10:14:20 AM »
I didn't go today because I am showing my disgust by not paying Murray's wage's.
If the chairman won't sack him on performance, perhaps he will not have a choice if the gate is down and the money stops rolling in.
He must go now,I have had enough it's shameful.

Well you won't have to boycott anymore games so expect you to be there on Tuesday showing support to the Chairman for granting your wish. By the way I feel the time is right for the change to be made.

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2017, 11:38:14 AM »
Your right Mel sadly Andy had to move on, shame. However the people now wanting Dennis back amazes me, this was the manager who last year didn't go on the team bus to some away games, had players at training who he simply didnt speak to, and allowed the pitch to become a disgrace for our level.

I have no gripe with Dennis nor Andy as its a thankless task,  we shouldn't go back, look forward.

Finally, I found Andy a decent bloke who tried different things, tried to be professional and do the right things and wasn't afraid to muck in, I hope he gets another chance somewhere.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2017, 11:52:01 AM »
Your right Mel sadly Andy had to move on, shame. However the people now wanting Dennis back amazes me, this was the manager who last year didn't go on the team bus to some away games, had players at training who he simply didnt speak to, and allowed the pitch to become a disgrace for our level.

I have no gripe with Dennis nor Andy as its a thankless task,  we shouldn't go back, look forward.

Finally, I found Andy a decent bloke who tried different things, tried to be professional and do the right things and wasn't afraid to muck in, I hope he gets another chance somewhere.

Agree mate, by the way it is Adam unfortunately Andy has been no more successful this year.

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2017, 11:54:13 AM »
Hangover is killing me and my memory.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2017, 12:14:10 PM »

Agree with most if that FC...however blaming DG for the state of the pitch is harsh!
Women training on it mid week for hours was the problem!
The club got funding for women's football... DG finally got them thrown off .. (I think they train at Tatt road if it's still going)

youngchubby69

« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2017, 01:37:29 PM »
I didn't go today because I am showing my disgust by not paying Murray's wage's.
If the chairman won't sack him on performance, perhaps he will not have a choice if the gate is down and the money stops rolling in.
He must go now,I have had enough it's shameful.

Well you won't have to boycott anymore games so expect you to be there on Tuesday showing support to the Chairman for granting your wish. By the way I feel the time is right for the change to be made.
I will be there matey, but will have to leave before the end as I have to go to work, but at least I didn't have to protest to long.
I never want to hurt the club, but sometimes you just have to do things,we couldn't keep on going like this, it was just absurd, thank God it's over.
I agree that he was nice guy and helpful but sometimes that's not enough.