Author Topic: Kabongo Tshimanga  (Read 7368 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Kabongo Tshimanga
« on: October 22, 2017, 01:39:10 PM »
In the mess we are in we have overlooked Kabo , good to see him begin to get the return of goals he deserves for his hard work  in a very poor team playing hoofball .
Hope we can find a few constructive players soon to help further his game with the confidence he has acquired .

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Kabongo Tshimanga
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 02:18:34 PM »
In the mess we are in we have overlooked Kabo , good to see him begin to get the return of goals he deserves for his hard work  in a very poor team playing hoofball .
Hope we can find a few constructive players soon to help further his game with the confidence he has acquired .
I've felt he plays much better with someone feeding the ball just ahead of him to run onto. Only one player whose done that for him is Karl Hawley, and the two seldom play together. I do agree with your point though, he has done well and scored regularly in a less than average an struggling team. However, back in preseason, the front 3 of Kabby, Hemmings and Waite worked well together, yet they've not played together hardly since.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

youngchubby69

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 03:45:30 PM »
Yes I agree TTT they looked like a good partnership together, yes a new person at the helm could turn them into a real force up front.
Sorry.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 03:59:53 PM »
Yes I agree TTT they looked like a good partnership together, yes a new person at the helm could turn them into a real force up front.
Sorry.
sadly, I think if AM goes, then KH might do too, although I think he has something to give as a player. I don't know what badges he has, but maybe KH is the short term fix to the managerial position? He's the senior player, and should he take the reins, it would potentially free up funds (assuming there are some) by not replacing AM from outside the club.
Also sorry.

John Bunyan, 1684

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 04:13:09 PM »
Sorry.
Sorry.
sadly, I think if AM goes, then KH might do too, although I think he has something to give as a player. I don't know what badges he has, but maybe KH is the short term fix to the managerial position? He's the senior player, and should he take the reins, it would potentially free up funds (assuming there are some) by not replacing AM from outside the club.
Also sorry.

Didn't see any kisses  :-*

youngchubby69

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2017, 06:15:04 PM »
Xxxxxx

youngchubby69

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2017, 06:20:27 PM »
Sorry.
Also sorry.
Yes that could be a solution, with Maguire as assistant, Jamie certainly has some passion.
I know this would probably not happen, but could we tempt Nicky Cowley away from Lincoln, maybe he might fancy the chance to step out of his brothers shadow, you never know.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2017, 06:29:37 PM »
Xxxxxx
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

John Bunyan, 1684

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2017, 06:30:30 PM »
Sorry.
Sorry.
Also sorry.

Didn't see any kisses  :-*
thanks for the reality check, GHM.
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

John Bunyan, 1684

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2017, 06:40:23 PM »
In fairness to kabongo his minutest goals ratio is up there. He's only done 90 mins a handful of times all season. Give him the game time and he'll get 20+

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2017, 01:10:19 PM »
AM seems to be mollycoddling someone who is not exactly a raw 16 year old - he's 19, and has had senior football before this season. Give him a run in the team, hopefully in a front 2, and I'm sure he'll get even better. He could be the 20 goal striker we've been looking for.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2017, 05:24:37 PM »
AM seems to be mollycoddling someone who is not exactly a raw 16 year old - he's 19, and has had senior football before this season. Give him a run in the team, hopefully in a front 2, and I'm sure he'll get even better. He could be the 20 goal striker we've been looking for.

I've heard Adam Murray refer to Tshimanga as a 19-year-old on radio interviews myself, but if you look at his Wikipedia page he was actually born in 1996. Not sure about Murray's maths, but by my calculations Tshimanga is 21. Maybe Murray has knocked a couple of years off his age to try and protect him from some of the pressure of men's football, but at 21 he ought to be at an age where he's ready for regular game time.

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2017, 07:11:09 PM »
Wikipedia may be wrong. He recently tuned 20.  Born 22 Sep, 1997 according to other sites http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=78913

Deeping Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2017, 08:08:36 PM »
Wikipedia may be wrong.

Misinformation on Wikipedia? Whatever next?  :o  :P