Author Topic: Curzon.  (Read 12366 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Curzon.
« on: October 21, 2017, 07:20:54 AM »
Still waiting for AM to reveal the name of our new striker ,  good luck to him today , a badly needed winning goal on his debut would be useful .

Clear cut today ,    Lose then Gainsborough and AFC Man U will only need a draw to overtake us .
                            Draw then these teams will need a win to dump us in the bottom three .
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 09:55:51 AM by green hats mate »

youngchubby69

Re: Curzon.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 08:00:37 AM »
Rather sad and worrying. 

Kirtonian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 11:48:12 AM »
I see in the Daily Mail today that Arsenal, Bristol City and Curzon Ashton are all mentioned as "banker wins". Oh dear. The bookie normally wins though.

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 11:53:21 AM »
Today is a must win game ! Surely another loss would see the manager's job seriously under pressure. 

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 12:24:20 PM »
Today is a must win game ! Surely another loss would see the manager's job seriously under pressure.
how many times was that said before DG went? To credit the Chestnuts DG was, and AM is, being given the maximum time and patience regarding the poor results.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 12:50:43 PM »
I agree we need that 3 pts today, draws are not enough in our position. With brackley & Salford up next at home, then a resurgent lemington away, a win today boys & break the away day duck.

As regards the manager if we don't win today? Because of what the board have invested in him & as Baldfin said the whole ethos of BUFC going down his route (the project), they will probably give him more games to try & turn it around. In saying that I cannot see a potential relegation as being an acceptable part of AM's project. So if we did drop maybe 4 pts below safety surely his time would be up? You're right though defeat today would only heap the pressure on him & any confidence left in him would continue to drain.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2017, 01:31:35 PM »
I agree we need that 3 pts today, draws are not enough in our position. With brackley & Salford up next at home, then a resurgent lemington away, a win today boys & break the away day duck.

As regards the manager if we don't win today? Because of what the board have invested in him & as Baldfin said the whole ethos of BUFC going down his route (the project), they will probably give him more games to try & turn it around. In saying that I cannot see a potential relegation as being an acceptable part of AM's project. So if we did drop maybe 4 pts below safety surely his time would be up? You're right though defeat today would only heap the pressure on him & any confidence left in him would continue to drain.

With us going out of the cup it has maybe strengthened AM hand ,  an extended cup run and the club would be in a better financial position to pay him and the Mansfield Mop off .

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2017, 01:45:35 PM »
Continue to deliver poor results especially at home and the attendances will suffer and guess that will force DN's hand.

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2017, 03:11:20 PM »
Losing 1-0

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 03:44:00 PM »
As it currently stands, we're 2nd from bottom !  :(  Time for those defending the manager to wake up and realize we are mediocre at best. Sod the performances,  points is all we should worry about !!!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2017, 05:24:11 PM »
I know many will be eager to hear Adams after match interview , on BBC LINCS
I suggest it will go along these lines .....

Mark Hone ...  What did you think to that Adam ?
AM .                Very impressed by the lads efforts
MH                  What to you put the defeat down to ?
AM                  Poor ref and Curzons hoofball .
MH                  I thought you always looked second best .
AM (angrily)     You forget we played 120mins Tues night , even effected Chappy , he finished with blisters 
                       on his arse after sitting on the bench 120mins .
MH                Do you think the pilgrims fans will be pleased with the position you are in at the moment ?.
AM                 Should be , we are level on points with Gainsboro ,   
MH                 What are your chances of retaining your job ?
AM                 See no problem , I'm the only member of staff who knows how to use GPS and erect tents .
MH                 Will the chairman think that will be enough for you to retain the job ?
AM                 What's that matter ?  the Knobhead Army have not demanded my removal .

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2017, 05:26:22 PM »
I demand his removal! Hope Newton gives Murray a job on the building site!

youngchubby69

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2017, 05:36:33 PM »
Surely this must be the end of Murray, I don't like to see anyone loose his Job, but enough is enough.
Even these new defenders can't defend, wake up Newton or it will be too late to do anything.
Even if you have to put the new stadium back another season, just pay off these jokers and pack there bags, they don't have what it takes to manage and coach a Sunday league team.
I know it hurts David, but they have preyed on a club that was desperate for success, and took advantage of what was on offer, I know it's hard to swallow, but we have hired the conmen.

steve m

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2017, 06:20:45 PM »
I'm afraid Murray doesn't know what he's doing. He has signed second raters and has been. He clearly has no tactical nous and talks complete bull@@t.

We are in crisis and this guy has put us in this position and is incapable of getting us out of it.

Goodbye AM

mike brolly boots

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2017, 06:21:53 PM »
Any manager who uses 27 different players 2 and a bit months into the season is clueless end of