Author Topic: FA Cup........just to rub it in  (Read 8657 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: FA Cup........just to rub it in
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2017, 08:16:03 PM »
Ahh yes now I remember, I was at home recovering from my vasectomie operation the day before.
All seems such a long time ago now.

Hope the vasectomie was successful chubby  :)

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2017, 09:11:52 PM »
We on live TV when we played Kettering in the Setanta shield in (I'm guessing) 2007/8. I remember persuading a Sheffield pub to put it on for me.

And talking of Rodwell, I've just discovered he's on the board of the FA. I know this is a new appointment but really? Rodwell? 

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2017, 09:42:41 PM »
We on live TV when we played Kettering in the Setanta shield in (I'm guessing) 2007/8. I remember persuading a Sheffield pub to put it on for me.

And talking of Rodwell, I've just discovered he's on the board of the FA. I know this is a new appointment but really? Rodwell?
Not that new...he was in a prime seat at cup final

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2017, 09:49:25 PM »

He's been on their board for a while - was on TV when Man Utd won the League Cup earlier in the year.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

John C

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2017, 10:47:51 PM »
Sorry I meant to say I know this is not a new appointment!

youngchubby69

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2017, 01:43:08 AM »
Ahh yes now I remember, I was at home recovering from my vasectomie operation the day before.
All seems such a long time ago now.

Hope the vasectomie was successful chubby  :)

Yes it was GHM, I have had no in planned surprises since then.

youngchubby69

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2017, 03:57:27 AM »

Good god, who would have thought that, let's hope they don't employee his mates, Jon Sotnick and Evans.
Then the FA will be in real trouble.

aggy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2017, 06:43:07 AM »
Lucky we are out of the cup. It would be a bit awkward for Crazy Jimmy to hand it to Chappers if we had won it next May.