Author Topic: Anyone Not Cup Tied Please Apply  (Read 4475 times)

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Anyone Not Cup Tied Please Apply
« on: October 18, 2017, 09:45:30 PM »
Anyone else see the tweet from Chorley asking for a GK and Midfielder for the Fleetwood cup tie? All that money and not enough players? Suppose the Fleetwood loanees will not be allowed to play against them, anyone heard why they are looking?

youngchubby69

Re: Anyone Not Cup Tied Please Apply
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 09:52:19 PM »
The FA won't let the Fleetwood loan's play against there club, rules out possible cheating.
Can't blame them really, a bit worrying for Chorley though.
I would imagine those players will be recalled if they keep performing like that.
We could send them Chapman.

Crazy Neil

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 10:15:41 PM »
The FA won't let the Fleetwood loan's play against there club, rules out possible cheating.
I would imagine those players will be recalled if they keep performing like that.

Now now, if we send him AM has no one to make his half time cuppa.

baldfinn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 10:42:04 PM »
Saw Chapman last night "dancing " to pa music in his half time warm up

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 08:19:57 AM »

Good idea chubby, more chance though of them poaching Dan Milgate .
If Chorley had a pitch as good as YS they would have finished us off 1st attempt .

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2017, 09:03:43 AM »
Anyone else see the tweet from Chorley asking for a GK and Midfielder for the Fleetwood cup tie? All that money and not enough players? Suppose the Fleetwood loanees will not be allowed to play against them, anyone heard why they are looking?

Their goalkeeper and hat-trick scoring midfielder are not allowed to play against their parent club, Fleetwood. They will have back ups, it's a case of attention-seeking.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Farawayfan

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2017, 12:33:51 PM »
Hi I'm a Chorley fan in exile. Just wanted to let you know we are not a rich club and are not full-time
I think the club  tweet asking for players was tongue in cheek but who would have guessed the draw would have worked out this way.
Now that's out of the way, I wish you well for the rest of the season, for some reason ( possibly a fondly remembered visit to Boston years ago) I always look out for your results.

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2017, 01:30:20 PM »
I think a lot of non league fans like York St ,, but progress is SORELY needed on the pitch .
  For BUFC  :'(

Farawayfan

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2017, 06:51:45 PM »
Well hopefully you will get through the current problems and survive this season or even better.
Chorley is now a well run community club with a  good structure and things heading the right way off the pitch as well.

youngchubby69

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2017, 08:38:30 PM »
Sadly I don't share your optimism, we have lost our way on the field.
If you don't get promoted, I truly think we will not be playing you next season anyway.