Author Topic: Good Luck  (Read 17195 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Good Luck
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2017, 08:35:17 AM »
Very good result, will try my hardest to be there on Tuesday, but have to be at work for 10pm, so may have to miss it.
Peed my manager off last week so would very much doubt I would get a Holiday.
He can certainly be classed as a knob head.

Come on chubby , in my days it was either a sickie or your grandmothers funeral .  Don't think they do evening funerals so it will have to be a sickie .   
We can't afford a weakened Spayne terrace for a big cup-tie . You and Oxo missing !!!!! the  mainstays of the terrace  :)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2017, 09:08:21 AM »
Did any of you miserable sods notice that we are still in the hat for the next round. Let me tell you it was a very good performance and we were robbed by the most pathetic ref I have ever seen. I was leaning on the wall behind the goal directly in line when Yeomans had beaten two defenders to the ball and was about to shoot from just six yards, in fact it needed little more than a toe poke and he was felled from behind, as stone wall penalty as you will ever see, Play on says the ref ball is cleared down field Yeomans races back and tackles their forward as he goes for goal. Yeomans is dismissed, Justice?.
I know this will cause some of you distress but 120 or so supporters sang "There's only one Adam Murray" as they applauded the lads off. This performance was a million miles from last week and if we can find that elusive striker we will be okay. Unfortunately I will be away on Tuesday but ask that those among you who are true fans to get down and get behind them.  UTP

And what did this 0-0 draw do to mine and your credibility on the Prediction League Mel ?

I predicted a Boston victory with us scoring 6 gaols , My excuse ? Murrays fault !! played too defensive  ;)

You predicted a 6-0 defeat for Pilgrims , Your excuse ?

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2017, 09:12:31 AM »
Did any of you miserable sods notice that we are still in the hat for the next round. Let me tell you it was a very good performance and we were robbed by the most pathetic ref I have ever seen. I was leaning on the wall behind the goal directly in line when Yeomans had beaten two defenders to the ball and was about to shoot from just six yards, in fact it needed little more than a toe poke and he was felled from behind, as stone wall penalty as you will ever see, Play on says the ref ball is cleared down field Yeomans races back and tackles their forward as he goes for goal. Yeomans is dismissed, Justice?.
I know this will cause some of you distress but 120 or so supporters sang "There's only one Adam Murray" as they applauded the lads off. This performance was a million miles from last week and if we can find that elusive striker we will be okay. Unfortunately I will be away on Tuesday but ask that those among you who are true fans to get down and get behind them.  UTP

And what did this 0-0 draw do to mine and your credibility on the Prediction League Mel ?

I predicted a Boston victory with us scoring 6 gaols , My excuse ? Murrays fault !! played too defensive  ;)

You predicted a 6-0 defeat for Pilgrims , Your excuse ?

My excuse is better than yours Pete, it was based upon our dire performance the week before at Telford which I had the mis pleasure of witnessing.

youngchubby69

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2017, 09:26:36 AM »
Might have to pull a sickie, and wear a disguise just in case I get spotted.
But will see if I can get there, Bloody gutted if I don't.

Martyn Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2017, 12:49:39 PM »
You could always volunteer to wear the Pilgrims' Penguin suit.