Author Topic: Salford 14th October  (Read 12289 times)

youngchubby69

Re: Salford 14th October
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2017, 09:46:24 PM »
See what I mean, I am just sick of them and all the hype around them, I have no respect for them at all.
I think it's really sad that the class of 92 are so desperate to stay in the media that they have to use a football club to do it.
Great clubs are built on a big fan base, which will never happen for Salford.
To many huge club's in that area to compete with for fans.
As I said before, I just want them to get promoted or go bankrupt, but ultimately to just FXXK OFF, sorry for the language, but I truly loathe them, the true class act of the class of 92, refused to use a club for personal publicity, good on you Beckham.

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2017, 08:43:50 AM »
See what I mean, I am just sick of them and all the hype around them, I have no respect for them at all.
I think it's really sad that the class of 92 are so desperate to stay in the media that they have to use a football club to do it.
Great clubs are built on a big fan base, which will never happen for Salford.
To many huge club's in that area to compete with for fans.
As I said before, I just want them to get promoted or go bankrupt, but ultimately to just FXXK OFF, sorry for the language, but I truly loathe them, the true class act of the class of 92, refused to use a club for personal publicity, good on you Beckham.

So Beckham did not buy Miami MLS?
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2017, 01:14:10 PM »
I would welcome the cash, and if I won it,my donation to the club and community to get that bloody stadium built.
That would allow us to grow and prosper.

Draws been made ,   devastated that chubby is not the winner . 
Keep buying a ticket , better luck next time chubby .

leicester pilgrim

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2017, 04:05:17 PM »
Paul Scholes has apparently been interviewed for the manager's job at Oldham Athletic. If apppinted, how would that work? Surely there's a conflict of interests if someone manages one club and part owns another.

youngchubby69

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2017, 09:28:57 PM »
I have no doubt it wouldn't matter to the FA, the class of 92 can do no wrong.
Probably another way of keeping him and his mates in the press, with a bit of luck he will get it and take his mates with him.