Author Topic: FA CUP Chorley v Boston  (Read 39648 times)

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: FA CUP Chorley v Boston
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2017, 07:02:59 PM »
Slow motion of the alledged foul and the melee which followed and resulted in Jeoman getting sent off.

It was never a foul in the first place.

https://youtu.be/w3y4KBXz_eE

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2017, 07:22:59 PM »
Home time v Fleetwood for winners.

At least it's at home.

youngchubby69

« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2017, 07:30:07 PM »
A win able tie against Fleetwood if we win tomorrow night

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2017, 07:43:56 PM »
A win able tie against Fleetwood if we win tomorrow night

Maybe we should demand that if we do get through to play them that we come out to the Fleetwood Mac track 'stop messin around'  :laugh: ;D

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2017, 08:00:20 PM »
Two Chorley players are on loan from Fleetwood and will not be permitted to play if Chorley progress .

youngchubby69

« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2017, 08:08:18 PM »
It's an incentive to win, and probably a big crowd, with a bit of luck we might get on the TV live.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2017, 08:14:24 PM »
A massive game this! Both teams need a cup run and the rewards for winning it are tremendous. Cup fever as gripped the town and a big crowd is being forecast with this,your away support Preston and Blackburn away and fa cup special offers it is advised to get down early here's afew offers for you

*Discounted adults 10£ pay on gate was 12£
*Kids 12 and under completely FREE
*Carlsberg , Strongbow,Tetleys PINTS only 2£ (happy hour prices) 12.30 til 2pm

A lesson there for our club instead of the the tired old excuse of 'both clubs have to agree the price' that was trotted out when we were charged full league prices for the Haughmond tie. I'm assuming BUFC have agreed to this pricing policy, after all, we never offer discounts in the FA Cup no matter who the opposition.

Good luck in R1, because you'll have no problems seeing us off in our present form.

Always cheer me up with your negativity Andy. Alas I am afraid I have to agree with your final sentence I have predicted we will get hammered 6-1 but at least if we get there on in time I can numb the senses with cheap ale.

Chubby at work ,  Dipdodah on hols and Oxo,s hair wash night . Andy wins his price reduction campaign and regulars unable to take advantage of it . :)

« Last Edit: October 16, 2017, 09:03:41 PM by green hats mate »

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2017, 09:02:33 PM »
It's an incentive to win, and probably a big crowd, with a bit of luck we might get on the TV live.
did you know...Fleetwood's ground has lower capacity than York st...
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2017, 09:59:15 PM »
Shit draw but we're at home so there'll be a crowd there, unlike the case if it were at Fleetwood

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2017, 10:45:10 PM »
Pilgrims 1 Chorley 3 (1001)

Mrs G
0-2 (996)

Miss G
1-2 (1025)

The Real Miss G
2-0 (1000)

Wrong thread.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Grimlips

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2017, 10:50:10 PM »
Whoops! Good spot, thank you 😳

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2017, 11:14:51 PM »
Shit draw ? Home to a League 1 club. Could have been loads worse.  Not a lot of pleasing some people.

TEP

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2017, 11:19:45 PM »
tomorrow night is a big chance to get this season rolling. It will need a more dynamic performance - but surely we are due one? AM talked after sat about players lacking confidence. Well many fans feeling similar about the team. Look best way to remedy that is get out there tomorrow night & give it a real go. Use the wingers again, get it to them on the deck & get some crosses in. Smithy scored a lot last season from wide crosses, not long hopeful punts from the back. I think fans have been extremely patient withe the style of play served up so far. It's ok for AM to say he wants good backing; but we need more attacking quality to give us something to cheer! A bit more of that & that confidence would soon return.

youngchubby69

« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2017, 01:33:43 AM »
I agree with Champs, we have a couple of decent wingers let's use them.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2017, 08:18:44 AM »
tomorrow night is a big chance to get this season rolling. It will need a more dynamic performance - but surely we are due one? AM talked after sat about players lacking confidence. Well many fans feeling similar about the team. Look best way to remedy that is get out there tomorrow night & give it a real go. Use the wingers again, get it to them on the deck & get some crosses in. Smithy scored a lot last season from wide crosses, not long hopeful punts from the back. I think fans have been extremely patient withe the style of play served up so far. It's ok for AM to say he wants good backing; but we need more attacking quality to give us something to cheer! A bit more of that & that confidence would soon return.

Agreed .
I think AM is partly right about lacking confidence ,  but the real match winning ingredient missing on the field and the terraces is passion .   Over the decades successful mangers have sent the team out on the pitch instilled with passion which transmits to the fans .
Listening to Adam you get the impression that it is the supporters duty to generate the players passion , 
sorry Adam that's your job , pack away your gadgets and replace technology with a bit of passion .