Author Topic: Are you disappointed ?  (Read 7442 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Are you disappointed ?
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2017, 11:21:50 AM »
Seems like he feels the situation. Stressing for time and fans not to expect too much too soon. Referring to criticism of the u21s losing to town. I like a lot of the ideas but ultimately they're little use if we're an evo stik side next year. Need some results in the league. Having a game plan to have a go away would help.

Sadly he has nothing to show for his ideas after nearly a year ,  if his points return does not improve we will almost certainly be in the evo stik next season .   A defining few days in the next chapter after the draw is made and Tues result is know .  Adam got a lot of stick from BBC Lincs yesterday for revealing he would rather be playing a league game .   A good money spinning cup run will maybe reveal his thinking behind the statement .

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2017, 01:41:53 PM »
Seems like he feels the situation. Stressing for time and fans not to expect too much too soon. Referring to criticism of the u21s losing to town. I like a lot of the ideas but ultimately they're little use if we're an evo stik side next year. Need some results in the league. Having a game plan to have a go away would help.
any sort of game plan would be good. 7 defensive players most weeks, and clean sheets are almost non existent. With only 3 attackers most weeks, there's no wonder we create little going forward. He keeps asking for time and patience, but both of these WILL run out. Doing something positive and proactive now would be far more constructive, rather than rewriting his own list of excuses.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2017, 03:01:52 PM »
Genuinely , the only improvement I have seen is the pitch .
At this time my player of the season selection is easy .....Dan Milgate  :angel:

Dipdodah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2017, 02:04:56 PM »
I cannot not find the post, but when AM arrived someone posted that according to Mansfield fans, we would not see many goals.  If I remember rightly most Patter posters seemed happy with that.
The older I get, the earlier it gets late

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2017, 02:17:22 PM »
I cannot not find the post, but when AM arrived someone posted that according to Mansfield fans, we would not see many goals.  If I remember rightly most Patter posters seemed happy with that.
also from memory, but at the same time as this it was promised an emphasis would be on clean sheets, i recall the comment "many games 1-0". still waiting for that. i'm not in the happy gang, as i cannot abide people who say one thing and do another.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684