Author Topic: Time to act?  (Read 23897 times)

jelangley

• View Profile
Time to act?
« on: October 07, 2017, 04:57:26 PM »
How long does our chairman give it before hes forced to make.a change........just not good enough!

garry@

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Time to act?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 04:59:53 PM »
Get a grip!!
We won last week and the week before.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 05:04:52 PM »
Get a grip!!

YES ,  but we have to play North Con teams for the rest of the from how on (until the rest of this season ,)  UNI next season ?

youngchubby69

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 05:05:57 PM »
Not what everyone wants, but the last two wins were against teams 3 league's below us, we just are not good enough.
This is going to heap massive amount of pressure on next week's game.

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 05:15:56 PM »
We have the worst away form in the division. Something needs to change - go back to basics, play 2 banks of 4 with 2 up front. None of this 2 defensive mids + 1 attacking mid... overcomplicates things.
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 05:21:02 PM »
We have the worst away form in the division. Something needs to change - go back to basics, play 2 banks of 4 with 2 up front. None of this 2 defensive mids + 1 attacking mid... overcomplicates things.

Basic problem is the players aren't good enough,  and if they were is the manager capable of organising tactics .?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 05:29:24 PM »
Not what everyone wants, but the last two wins were against teams 3 league's below us, we just are not good enough.
This is going to heap massive amount of pressure on next week's game.

We ain't seen nothing yet chubby ,   after next week its Curzon a  ,  Brackley h   and Salford h .   Unless something dramatic happens   these games will see us bedded in the relegation zone .

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 05:34:01 PM »
What a load of crap. Just need a OXO report to confirm how bad we are.

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2017, 05:50:06 PM »
It really was that bad no shots on target. Really really bad

jelangley

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2017, 05:54:14 PM »
Get a grip!!

You having a laugh? how much worse can this get, serious risk of relegation and i dont see any improvement compared to last year - sorry but adam.is just a bullshitter plain and simple.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2017, 06:19:37 PM »
Get a grip!!

You having a laugh? how much worse can this get, serious risk of relegation and i dont see any improvement compared to last year - sorry but adam.is just a bullshitter plain and simple.

If present form is continued relegation is a certainly ,  6 points from last 9 games , maintain this form until the end of the season then we will finish season on 33 points,  certain relegation !

Listening to Adam on radio is seems clear that he has no idea how to confront the mess he has got us in ,  can't blame the squad he inherited , this lot is worse (points return proves it ) .  Ironic that the best player is one he inherited .   

Probably his biggest task is getting rid of the big part of the budget that sits on the bench i.e.  Chapman , Hemmings , Hawley ,  and leaving enough in the budget to replace them .
Then again would it be wise to trust him to make more signings ?  Add Brodie to the above names then I,m sure the answer is no .

garry@

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2017, 06:31:52 PM »
Get a grip!!

Sorry Jelangley, it was tongue in cheek.
This is bad, a team of whinging wannabees, no passion and too weak.
All this poncy sport science technology is a waste of money if they don't want to play for the club
And no one knows how to use it.

Best player is one inherited and even he don't want to be playing for us.

Burgh Boy

• Veteran Member
  • Norwich United 1903-2023. Thanks for the memories.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2017, 06:33:28 PM »
Finally I'm forced to agree that things have not progressed as initially anticipated with this promising young manager at the helm of BUFC and I think that a change will come very soon. If it does, I hope Adam will be able to move his own career on with a club where he really can build a squad and achieve things.
Alan Partridge: "I bet I've got more friends than you've got cows. How many cows have you got?"
Farmer: "I've got 100 cows."
AP: "Well, I've got 104 friends!"

jelangley

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2017, 06:39:32 PM »
Agreed all, regardless of what we think of Adam he is utimatley responsible and his methods are obviously not suiting to the club or the players.

If i were the chairman, id give him 3 more games to get positive results otherwise change it before christmas whilst we can still get something out of the season.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2017, 07:07:02 PM »
Finally I'm forced to agree that things have not progressed as initially anticipated with this promising young manager at the helm of BUFC and I think that a change will come very soon. If it does, I hope Adam will be able to move his own career on with a club where he really can build a squad and achieve things.

I share your sentiments that Adam will move on to a new position BB which he is better suited for and happy in .
I don't think you can term his managerial career as "promising" after his record at Mansfield and Boston .