Author Topic: Time to act?  (Read 23820 times)

aggy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Time to act?
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2017, 07:15:09 PM »
With a 100% win rate against Level 9 teams I think Adam's best chance of sucess is in this area.

Time to change before it is too late.

youngchubby69

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2017, 07:19:56 PM »
I have as you know been trying to get some positivity going on this forum,for Adam and the team.
But Adam keeps destroying it, probably is time for a new approach and voice at the helm.
I am sorry and no one will agree with me, but a return of that cheeky Essex boy might just be the tonic we need.

jelangley

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2017, 07:25:52 PM »
i think Adams methods just dont suit non league....Football is a simple game really, introduce more technical aspects especially to lower players it just aint compatible - not to mention Adams drab way of communicating - maybe he would be better higher up but it aint working here.

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2017, 07:38:06 PM »
Only 9 points of the play offs.

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2017, 07:53:29 PM »
There is no other way of putting it about these results this season, we are clearly a lot lot worse off than last season when under Greene. Results are not lying, and with far tougher opposition to come in the league these few wins against lower ranked opposition and holding Darlo at home are just pasting over the cracks and leading some into a false perception.

One thing I have thought about recently was that I was personally slated and name called as a Greene apologist and a*se licker because I supported him, this abuse coming from fellow fans. Yet here I am now reading some comments and sensing an awful lot of irony from people telling us to keep supporting Murray, despite us having an even worse run of results than under his predecessor ! On that note are these people apologists or is it a clear case of double standards ? You just can't make this stuff up !!!

During Greene's latter part of his reign I stated that the time had come for him to leave as results were not good enough, now here we are having an even worse run of results which like it or not is the managers fault, nobody else's, and we are told 'give him time', or 'he knows what he's doing' yet who signed this team and provides the tactics for his men ? Many fans are now admitting that they have got it wrong over Murray, but there is this small group who will stubbornly keep backing Murray regardless of bad results.

Lets not keep ignoring the mediocrity, we are all better than this aren't we ?!! If we continue at this rate of form, we are in for the drop....fact ! 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 08:21:36 PM by leftbackinthedressingroom »

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2017, 07:54:07 PM »
So 3 wins and a draw and a hope other teams lose all of the 4 games. No chance with AM

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2017, 08:07:54 PM »
With a 100% win rate against Level 9 teams I think Adam's best chance of sucess is in this area.

Time to change before it is too late.

2 wins and a draw is not 100% win rate ;)
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2017, 08:39:33 PM »
Just back. A terrible performance against a team that were also poor - just not quite as bad as us.

The worst thing was that going in two one down at half time, we knew exactly what we had to do in the second half. I honestly don't think we created a proper chance. No width, no penetration in midfield and certainly no composure. Far too many long balls.

After a few weeks where we thought we may be turning the corner, we've taken two steps backwards.

Awful afternoon.

TEP

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2017, 08:48:53 PM »
Travelled by a Range Rover reg ' SMITHY '  A50   Eastbound  650 - 705 . .Uttoxeter
  Could it be ?

Oh , give AM 2 games min 2 points .

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2017, 08:51:52 PM »
Just back. A terrible performance against a team that were also poor - just not quite as bad as us.

The worst thing was that going in two one down at half time, we knew exactly what we had to do in the second half. I honestly don't think we created a proper chance. No width, no penetration in midfield and certainly no composure. Far too many long balls.

After a few weeks where we thought we may be turning the corner, we've taken two steps backwards.

Awful afternoon.

TEP

Listened to the commentary  and it reported their goalie had no shots to save .
Re :turning the corner TEP ,  I don't think we did ,  just that 3rd rate opposition led us into a false belief .

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2017, 08:57:32 PM »
Travelled by a Range Rover reg ' SMITHY '  A50   Eastbound  650 - 705 . .Uttoxeter
  Could it be ?

Oh , give AM 2 games min 2 points .

Hi Ted ,  at this moment on Patter we have far more important issues than car registration plates to discuss . :police:

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2017, 09:14:36 PM »
Comment on Telford fans forum .

"was it me , or did others think some of the Boston players looked as though they had just come from the pub"

mike brolly boots

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2017, 09:18:10 PM »
Get Greene back , tell him to keep off social media give him a few months to sort it out like he did with Drurys team

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2017, 09:26:35 PM »
First, and probably last, away trip of the season for me today. Can't believe we've not even had one shot all afternoon. Lack of everything today. No shots, no passion, no leadership, no shape, no tactics, no class, nobody to put their foot on the ball, little commitment, little hope of improvement.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2017, 09:38:46 PM »
 Certainly change before FA trophy if wins are a rarity ..
   European Cup associated midfielder Gary Mills is available  :-X