Author Topic: Taron Hare  (Read 4266 times)

Steelihat

• View Profile
Taron Hare
« on: September 22, 2017, 04:23:49 PM »
...joins Trinity on loan

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Taron Hare
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 04:43:06 PM »
 You're welcome  :blank:

youngchubby69

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 05:23:37 PM »
So that's five out now if you include the youth keeper moving to Boston Town on dual registration.
So I wonder who is coming in ??

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 09:59:46 PM »
So that's five out now if you include the youth keeper moving to Boston Town on dual registration.
So I wonder who is coming in ??
maybe the next best midfielder in our league?
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 10:22:32 PM »
Is he any good? Hasn't impressed much or have BUFC been unable to get the best out of him?

Here's what the manager said a few months ago:

>>>>

“He is a very good right-back and played a lot of games last season in the National League, so he will be used to playing at a higher level than this one.

“I have also been impressed with his desire to come here, he has shown a lot of hunger to do well at Boston.”

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 11:00:06 PM »
Is he any good? Hasn't impressed much or have BUFC been unable to get the best out of him?

>>>>

“He is a very good right-back and played a lot of games last season in the National League, so he will be used to playing at a higher level than this one.

“I have also been impressed with his desire to come here, he has shown a lot of hunger to do well at Boston.”
personally, I've thought him lacking defensively, especially when he's been run at. I think he's lacking when tackling, and quite a few goals have come through his part of the pitch.

To be fair, though, when he played more of a wingback role, I thought it suited him better, as he seemed a decent threat going forward,. defensively I prefer Clifton at #2.

One thing that hadn't helped him is he's played in a defence that changed personnel most weeks, and I'm a great believer in settled teams help form better understanding between players. Hopefully he can get regular games and it will benefit him.

Regards the manager's quote, well it wouldn't be the only occasion he's bigged someone up, and then they failed to live up to the billing, would it?!?!?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 11:01:51 PM by The Third Twin »

John Bunyan, 1684

youngchubby69

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2017, 12:56:10 AM »
As most manager's do, after all you wouldn't say , hey guess what everyone I have signed a load of crap.
Sometimes players just don't fit into the club and loose form, that a fact.
As it was under Green, Lee, Scott and Hurst, Taylor, Fatty, etc,etc,etc, so let's stop making an issue out of it,beacuse it's Adam.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2017, 09:38:03 AM »

>>>>

Pity NFU FC are not like M&S where my wife shops ,  they give you the money back from the purchase if the product is not up standard .

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2017, 10:08:55 AM »
As most manager's do, after all you wouldn't say , hey guess what everyone I have signed a load of crap.
As it was under Green, Lee, Scott and Hurst, Taylor, Fatty, etc,etc,etc, so let's stop making an issue out of it,beacuse it's Adam.
you really have got a massive chip on your shoulder YC.

I will post my opinion whatever it is, which has nothing to do with whether or not it is good or otherwise about AM. You will not tell me what I can or cannot post.

I have NEVER posted abusive, threatening or personal comments about AM.

It is well documented that you think he is a good manager, and think that most negativity is unfair towards him.

To be clear, my comments are NOT posted "because its Adam" as you suggest, they are posted because that's my take on a current situation, which happens to involve a manager who is under achieving and failing to live up to almost anything he promised when he arrived.

I have no personal vendetta, just an opinion, and its time you accepted I think differently yo you.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 10:10:51 AM by The Third Twin »

John Bunyan, 1684

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2017, 10:27:09 AM »
you really have got a massive chip on your shoulder YC.

I will post my opinion whatever it is, which has nothing to do with whether or not it is good or otherwise about AM. You will not tell me what I can or cannot post.

I have NEVER posted abusive, threatening or personal comments about AM.

It is well documented that you think he is a good manager, and think that most negativity is unfair towards him.

To be clear, my comments are NOT posted "because its Adam" as you suggest, they are posted because that's my take on a current situation, which happens to involve a manager who is under achieving and failing to live up to almost anything he promised when he arrived.

I have no personal vendetta, just an opinion, and its time you accepted I think differently yo you.

I've learnt to love chubby ,  like you TTT I've had rebuffs from him ,  like football teams he has his ups and downs .   Just did a quick check back through his recent posts , and yes , his opinions like the whether do change a lot but they also show a glimpse of sunshine .
 Pilgrim fan with heart in the right place , what is there not to love about him . :angel:

youngchubby69

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2017, 06:31:04 PM »
TTT firstly I am not having a go at you, secondly I would never ever try and stop you posting,this is a forum and I love taking part, and what would it be without us all.
So you post away my friend and enjoy the banter.
GHM I love you too and many thanks for you kind comments.
After today's result, which was not perfect,but was a fair.
I feel a little more positive.