Author Topic: Chapman".................  (Read 11060 times)

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Chapman".................
« on: September 19, 2017, 07:28:18 PM »
Dropped to bench tonight😀
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

garry@

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Chapman".................
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2017, 07:29:52 PM »
According to Matlock Town,
Tyrell Waite has signed for them and plays tonight?

doc

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 07:33:51 PM »
On loan

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 07:37:34 PM »
Many have their wish and Chapman dropped. Hopefully Thomas and Broadhead can boss the midfield with their energy.

With Tshimanga and Hemmings dropped to the bench it's a very defensive starting 11.

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 08:04:35 PM »
Blimey ..Patter now managing the team .. :)

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 08:10:32 PM »
And its working ..

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 09:22:08 PM »
Many have their wish and Chapman dropped. Hopefully Thomas and Broadhead can boss the midfield with their energy.

With Tshimanga and Hemmings dropped to the bench it's a very defensive starting 11.

And I believe we're 4-0 up lol
(I hope your other post is correct Lee :) )

youngchubby69

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2017, 09:24:17 PM »
According to Matlock Town,
Tyrell Waite has signed for them and plays tonight?

What's that about, probably making way for a new striker.

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2017, 07:07:52 PM »
Was talking one of our directors at the Gresley youth Cup game last night. With AM close by he spoke quietly but I got the gist that AC isn't happy with being dropped and/or AM isn't pleased with the reaction from AC

youngchubby69

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2017, 07:42:12 PM »
No body likes to be dropped, but we will see what reaction AC show's when he is back in the team.
AM has to what's best for the club and team, if that means dropping your captain so be it.
We have three people now who can be captain, so it's makes life interesting in the team.

Champs next year

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2017, 08:02:57 PM »
Was talking one of our directors at the Gresley youth Cup game last night. With AM close by he spoke quietly but I got the gist that AC isn't happy with being dropped and/or AM isn't pleased with the reaction from AC
  could be a bit of both Josh. IMHO it would be best for all concerned if he moved on. We've got enough cover re defensive midfielders & if AM was giving him a more advanced role it would have happened by now.

Lord Lucan

• Happy Monkey Say Monkey Do Clapper season2014-2015
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2017, 09:32:03 PM »
Blimey ..Patter now managing the team .. :)
Pil-GRIM-patter United omg
you would need a wifi connection in the dug out a with a smoked glass screen all round so they cant be seen, (because I cant believe many of them would actually want to talk to a player direct,heaven forbid) & revolving doors on each end as I would predict player turn over would be very high, (especially as most would use wikipedia as their chief scout with some players been sacked up to 3 weeks before they were rumored to sign, via email of course) so much braver to tap it on a keyboard though, and then post it online than to actually criticize or even speak to a player face to face to voice their concerns.fans forums would be very quite,and dont even get me started on finances (what was it at least two 30 goal a season strikers the league's best defenders all for what was it again £1 for kids and half price for every one else,I am sure some would half the price again if there mates names had an a,e,i,o,or u in it,

From a True Boston United fan, and rapidly becoming an ex Pil-GRIM-patter fan.

ok need to go now to A & E remove this tongue from my cheek.
I fully expect to be shot down in flames for the above ditty but remember I can answer back on here Unlike the players and management team, some seem to relish in picking on,
ok rant over cup of tea anyone,
Lets be more positive lets take the GRIM out of pilGRIM patter.
(from a so called on many occasions happy clapper)

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2017, 01:34:55 AM »
Bit grim yourself .
   The post was obviously referring to a much discussed player being dropped and the Team scoring a few goals .. in a tongue in cheek way of course .
  Love and peace 
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 01:43:04 AM by father Ted »

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2017, 10:09:00 AM »
Bit grim yourself .
   The post was obviously referring to a much discussed player being dropped and the Team scoring a few goals .. in a tongue in cheek way of course .
  Love and peace

Valid comment Ted .  Got lost trying to translate the full post but understood the piece about adverse comments on players / managers .
As a supporter of BUFC for 72 years I am going to have the audacity to respond to the comments via my keyboard .

Some supporters as said on Patter recently by chubby do express their opinions , sadly in a foul mouthed aggressive manner as the players/manager leave the pitch/dugout ,  no excuses at all for that behaviour .   In the past there has been abusive posts on here but I cannot recall any recently ,  just constructive suggestions or plain moaning or valid comments .

On the actual subject of the thread if the supporters who complain on his selection for the team were all to address him he will be a very busy man .

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2017, 10:24:03 AM »
Bit grim yourself .
  Love and peace
Are you Pat Condell??