Author Topic: Cowgill  (Read 4840 times)

youngchubby69

Cowgill
« on: September 15, 2017, 07:29:57 PM »
Cowgill has left the building.

youngchubby69

Re: Cowgill
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 07:33:36 PM »
Who will be next I wonder, two main areas defence and midfield, well defence has been dealt with, I wonder who will be the midfield casualty.
Chapman I wonder ???
No No No.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 07:52:00 PM »
Still some defenders left that will need to be improved on .

tom and jerry

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 08:38:42 PM »
Great judgement of a player from AM

When Cowgill arrived we'd beaten a load of clubs to get him, he's a great talent etc etc

Sound familiar?

Tipps End Pilgrim

• Veteran Member
  • Get Off My Land ! ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2017, 07:45:37 AM »
Has this been officially announced anywhere ? Here's what Murray said about him a few months ago:

>>

United boss Adam Murray was thrilled to land Cowgill and said: "It's definitely a coup for us to land a player of Jack's calibre.

"He was in demand from clubs higher up the pyramid but he has turned down those advances to join our project at Boston United.

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2017, 08:16:29 AM »
It was on the Standard website

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 08:25:55 AM »
Has this been officially announced anywhere ? Here's what Murray said about him a few months ago:

>>

United boss Adam Murray was thrilled to land Cowgill and said: "It's definitely a coup for us to land a player of Jack's calibre.

"He was in demand from clubs higher up the pyramid but he has turned down those advances to join our project at Boston United.

What exactly is "THE PROJECT" ?

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2017, 08:27:17 AM »

>>

What exactly is "THE PROJECT" ?

Have you not heard of the flat back 10

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2017, 06:27:37 PM »
AM hopes to sign MacGowan full time and says a number of players are 'uncomfortable' with evening training  ::)

Pilgrim86

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2017, 08:48:01 PM »
AM hopes to sign MacGowan full time and says a number of players are 'uncomfortable' with evening training  ::)

It's the players who were full time, training at 11am, struggling to adapt to 7pm starts... understandable, but they are paid money to do it!
I create YouTube videos (BUFC/FM/CM 01-02), and stream Football Manager on Twitch as BostonUnitedFM.

http://bufm.co.uk/