Author Topic: Full admission prices for cup game  (Read 8298 times)

jelangley

• View Profile
Re: Full admission prices for cup game
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2017, 10:01:13 AM »
Why reduce the price? Some say free entry and half price but if man u were coming would you want the price doubled. The only thing to encourage people through the gate is playing well, being entertaining and getting results. IF we get a good cup run the attendances will go up each round.
Some talk of going to watch town but then pay £20 for travel and entrance fee but moan about paying £13 to get in york street.  >:(

Ive no problem paying 13 quid for adults, its paying foe the kids too that i think is poor, where is the next generation coming from?

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2017, 11:00:01 AM »
Why reduce the price? Some say free entry and half price but if man u were coming would you want the price doubled. The only thing to encourage people through the gate is playing well, being entertaining and getting results. IF we get a good cup run the attendances will go up each round.
Some talk of going to watch town but then pay £20 for travel and entrance fee but moan about paying £13 to get in york street.  >:(

Ive no problem paying 13 quid for adults, its paying foe the kids too that i think is poor, where is the next generation coming from?

I say kids free and increase the price for pensioners .

youngchubby69

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2017, 12:51:51 PM »

GHM after that suggestion you will definitely need your tin hat on.
Pensioners never have any money you know!!

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2017, 08:26:26 AM »

I say double for pensioners  ;D

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2017, 03:34:23 PM »
Don't assume that all pensioners are well off, some haven't had the advantages that others have i.e. Works pensions, credits etc. Some have to manage on the basic pension and are to proud to ask for handouts.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR