Author Topic: BRADFORD P A  (Read 19621 times)

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: BRADFORD P A
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2017, 09:46:07 PM »
It's time the excuses stopped, nobody can surely keep defending this mediocre team and manager.  It's embarrassing, points mean everything its no good snatching at little bits of 'positives'.  We are good for one thing though at the moment, the trap door !

Bodge

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2017, 09:50:40 PM »
Look on the bright side, we will still be playing Gainsboring and The National Farmers Union next year when we all get relegated

youngchubby69

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2017, 09:53:03 PM »
It's time the excuses stopped, nobody can surely keep defending this mediocre team and manager.  It's embarrassing, points mean everything its no good snatching at little bits of 'positives'.  We are good for one thing though at the moment, the trap door !

As much as I would like to say otherwise, you are right and surely the decision must be made tonight and Adam must be released from his torment.

tom and jerry

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2017, 09:58:28 PM »
Won there 2 nil last season with the players everyone keeps saying weren't good enough

At least they were cheap cos this lot aren't

Team that day was

Boston (4-3-3): Ross Durrant; Kalern Thomas, Nat Brown, Tom Batchelor, Ben Gordon; Charlie Gatter (Marcus Marshall 58), Joe Fitzpatrick, Shane Clarke; Jay Rollins, Richard Brodie (Karl Hawley 75), Alex Simmons (Callum Chippendale 60). Subs (not used): Lewis Hilliard, Joe Maguire.

So there can be no disputing this is Murrays team now can there?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 10:01:20 PM by tom and jerry »

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2017, 09:59:30 PM »
We are going to be in a relegation battle me thinks. The time for talking is over, big game on Saturday for AM.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2017, 10:10:33 PM »

As much as I would like to say otherwise, you are right and surely the decision must be made tonight and Adam must be released from his torment.

Wish i could say different, wish i could be praising them each week. But results don't lie. I love this club, and this is why we are so passionate no matter which side of the fence we sit on issues. But my view is we are worse now than the beginning of last season when so many were shouting out. How much more time do we give ? All the hype by some that Murray will get things right when he signs HIS team, well he has signed them, so these failures are his to shoulder.

Steelihat

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2017, 10:27:21 PM »
We are going to be in a relegation battle me thinks. The time for talking is over, big game on Saturday for AM.

We knew we would be in a relegation battle before pre season. Not sure why BUFC fans think their team should be play-off material.
This league, probably more than any other, is divided by the haves, and the have nots.
Seven teams are full time, and six or seven of the others are paying full time wages to some of their players. Kidderminster have paid £75k for a player (and wages to match) and Salf*rd offered £200k for a striker - loose change to the ex Manure players, but more than our entire annual budget.
We are in a league of about six teams (NFU, Leamington, Telford, Curzon, and I originally predicted BPA, but now it's FCUM) trying to stay in the division - BUFC could get drawn into this, but I expect them to be in the next group of lower mid table anonymity
The division above is not the promised land, but seemingly the path to potential obscurity - of which some teams are struggling to recover

youngchubby69

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2017, 10:30:51 PM »
If any of you go on the BUFC Facebook page, you must read the comment from Andy Butler,its as two faced as it comes.
After all the crap he have Dennis last season, I just can't get over his post.
So his attack on Dennis was purely personal and not for the club.
The reply he got from one poster is spot on.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2017, 10:38:02 PM »
After listening to many of AM post match interviews and the Adam Chapman post match interview on Saturday I would like to extend an invitation to AM to come and join us in the real world .

Adam this is  BUFC in the 6th step of English football , not Barcelona on the Champions league circuit .      The chairman has spoilt you by giving you the toys you demanded i.e  Gps , video equipment , sprinklers , vastly improved pitch , tents and tent pegs etc .    All you  have given him in return is dross.
Instead of trying to improve non-league players with technical stuff that only top class full time players benefit from ,   apply same training methods as successful non-league managers do . 
Certainly if the chairman retains your services he should confiscate your technical toys and demand you commence conventional training methods .

The good news is on Saturday we have the return of Gregg Smith an exponent of the art of non-league football.

youngchubby69

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2017, 10:45:39 PM »
Bloody right GHM the reaction was no reaction still a loss.
They should have battered Bradford tonight after Saturday.
Same thing again poor defending.

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2017, 10:49:32 PM »
I have said it before - where is the evidence that AM is a good coach. 

Results don't lie - at Mansfield and now at BUFC  they are even worse.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2017, 10:52:29 PM »
Disappointing result....i can't say whether we were unlucky or similar as I wasn't there.
Nice to have taken the lead..shame to concede virtually straight away...
Shame Batchelor went?? Various views on this.
The Facebook warriors are calling for AMs  head....as they did for DG last year....
We definitely need a good result on Saturday to calm the nerves.
I believe DG tweeted something like "you won't get anywhere with those players"
So far he has been proved right

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2017, 11:03:30 PM »
I have said it before - where is the evidence that AM is a good coach. 

Results don't lie - at Mansfield and now at BUFC  they are even worse.

Well if he is a good coach as some claim the results just go to show what utter dross he has signed .
Win rate this season now below 30% .   poor even by his standards .

jelangley

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2017, 11:03:39 PM »
Now this is just a suggestion, but with saturday being a cup match and all that why dont they take a leaf out of a few other clubs in the league and let kids get in free with a paying adult, fill the house up and give em some much needed support, it should increase the crowd surely, and give.them the best chance possible of winning on saturday

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2017, 11:07:47 PM »
Now this is just a suggestion, but with saturday being a cup match and all that why dont they take a leaf out of a few other clubs in the league and let kids get in free with a paying adult, fill the house up and give em some much needed support, it should increase the crowd surely, and give.them the best chance possible of winning on saturday

Don't think this would be permitted by the FA ,   Gate is split three ways (home and away teams and the FA)