Author Topic: V Blyth  (Read 23338 times)

tom and jerry

• View Profile
Re: V Blyth
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2017, 10:50:51 PM »
Don't kid yourself Boston have no money to compete. That line is utter bull. Murray has players on 600 plus a week

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2017, 10:51:09 PM »
jell Langley your posts are generally negative it's almost laughable.  We go behind and your posts are immediate. I'm guessing you don't see many games live. The facts are results aren't good enough but only one team get promoted as champions the rest fight for scraps and any team from 14 to 7 will always be in with a shout for play offs Look at the posts when we win versus those when we lose it's almost 2 to 1 when we lose. Ultimately Adam gives 100 percent he's a genuine guy does loads behind the scenes. Look at the teams in our league York. Stockport. FCUM and Salford Harrogate it's a league far tougher than I can imagine as a young lad with these big names years ago. So rather than give it the big I am football manager be constructive we are a young team ex pro manager positive chairman support the club instead of being the constant negative mouth. Whether we win or lose I might be pissed off but will always back our club

I've backed the club and most managers 72 years and will continue to do so .   Seeing as play-offs have been achieved 3 times  in the NC in recent years, and with the 2 extra p/o spots this year it should be within our grasp .    In  fact Adam boasted he was aiming for promotion this season .  Their is still time to make the play-offs if Adam has signed the right players and makes the right selections.
He made the promise , he boasts of various additions to training to improve chances of delivery ,  time to start progressing .

youngchubby69

« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2017, 12:09:28 AM »
Don't kid yourself Boston have no money to compete. That line is utter bull. Murray has players on 600 plus a week
So you have the evidence to back that up do you, please post it so we all can see it.

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2017, 12:45:47 AM »

My last post on this forum goodbye and farewell, good luck to OXO who is a true Boston supporter.

That didn't last long did it??

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2017, 09:14:13 AM »
Yes I must be GHM because you say so, and of course you are always right,how dare anyone contradict you.
I have found you to be most patronising, self centred, no it all bully on here, you don't bully people with threat's but you do it with clever words and ridiculous stats,just to make yourself look clever and more smarter than anyone else, you deliberately pull everyone's post to piece's, just to ensure you have the upper hand.
You hate it when anyone does it to you, and react in your self centred way.
I would love you to report this post because personally I couldn't care less, and believe me I have no problem repeating this to your face in a articulate grown up manner.
But I won't loose any sleep over you, but I will still keep spending my money at York Street as I have done for the past 40 year's, and if I have something to say to the director's, manager or players, I will continue to say to them in person, something I suspect you have never or will do.
Goodbye Sir GHM and I am sure you will take this as a victory, well you would, wouldn't you ??

Wow, someone was hitting the sherbets heavy last night !  :laugh: :laugh:

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2017, 09:17:22 AM »
Yes I must be GHM because you say so, and of course you are always right,how dare anyone contradict you.
I have found you to be most patronising, self centred, no it all bully on here, you don't bully people with threat's but you do it with clever words and ridiculous stats,just to make yourself look clever and more smarter than anyone else, you deliberately pull everyone's post to piece's, just to ensure you have the upper hand.
You hate it when anyone does it to you, and react in your self centred way.
I would love you to report this post because personally I couldn't care less, and believe me I have no problem repeating this to your face in a articulate grown up manner.
But I won't loose any sleep over you, but I will still keep spending my money at York Street as I have done for the past 40 year's, and if I have something to say to the director's, manager or players, I will continue to say to them in person, something I suspect you have never or will do.
Goodbye Sir GHM and I am sure you will take this as a victory, well you would, wouldn't you ??

Yes I was right chubby , as stated before you can't be arsed to refer to accurate stats .   Recently I mistakenly used a inaccurate stat , this was quickly pointed out to me by a fellow poster ,  rather than sling my dummy out the pram I thanked him for pointing out my error .
For clarification will you point out the "ridiculous stats " I have quoted

Hope you have your say to the directors , manager and players as I am sure they will be constructive . :laugh:
Can you reveal that you will advocate Chapman retaining his place .?

I have enjoyed reading your thoughts in this post ,   sweet dreams . :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 09:19:57 AM by green hats mate »

jelangley

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2017, 09:52:24 AM »
jell Langley your posts are generally negative it's almost laughable.  We go behind and your posts are immediate. I'm guessing you don't see many games live. The facts are results aren't good enough but only one team get promoted as champions the rest fight for scraps and any team from 14 to 7 will always be in with a shout for play offs Look at the posts when we win versus those when we lose it's almost 2 to 1 when we lose. Ultimately Adam gives 100 percent he's a genuine guy does loads behind the scenes. Look at the teams in our league York. Stockport. FCUM and Salford Harrogate it's a league far tougher than I can imagine as a young lad with these big names years ago. So rather than give it the big I am football manager be constructive we are a young team ex pro manager positive chairman support the club instead of being the constant negative mouth. Whether we win or lose I might be pissed off but will always back our club

Fishtoft Crew - what makes you think i don't see many games live? without wanting to explain myself i spend alot of money at BUFC and this includes community activities so im probably more qualified than you to pass my opinion.

And its just that, my opinion - im passionate about the club, dont like losing like everyone else, but dont cast judgement on me and make assumptions!

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2017, 10:38:41 AM »
Fully understandable due to long and tiring journey but no one who attended the match has given us their views on the performance .     Hopefully we receive a few in due coarse .   

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2017, 11:11:58 AM »
Fully understandable due to long and tiring journey but no one who attended the match has given us their views on the performance .     Hopefully we receive a few in due coarse .   

The highlights are up so you can watch this in all it's glory. My highlight is Chapman just giving up for the fifth goal 

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2017, 11:20:39 AM »
So you spend a lot of money it makes you more qualified that's a ridiculous comment and for the record I do my share.My point though was that your posts like about going one down against Ferriby they are just seem negative so often.  keep on spending

joshb

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2017, 11:57:42 AM »

Yeah, it was embarrassing
I actually missed the first two goals as the corners were taken so quick and the ball went straight in via an easy header.... see the highlights, the first goal the lad had five yards free space in the 6 yard box to pick his spot....
The 4th was equally embarrassing with another hopeful punt completely bamboozling our centre back.

Thereafter when we had a go, we look alright and they looked less than convincing at the back too, but giving them a 4 goal start wont get you any points.

Then the way Chapman gave up running for the 5th, the lad ghosted past two like they weren't there and put a cross in....

Fans hard earned money getting pissed up the wall on overnight stays doesn't go with me either, even if we win, what are the long term benefits??? One point now in our last eight away league games, the home form is solid but be honest we haven't really played anyone yet and we're shipping goals for fun, what will $alford and Harrogate do to us?

Disappointing for the 50 or so others that spent a lot of time & money watching that first half hour

I'll still back the manager, the ideas brought forward can only be beneficial to us, but some of the players clearly aren't good enough to take on board some of the ideas.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2017, 12:40:07 PM »
Thank your response josh .

Like you I fear for the meetings with Brackley , Salford and Harrogate .

Give the away games a miss and donate money saved to your old mans pension pot  :) 

tom and jerry

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 10, 2017, 01:38:58 PM »
The effort by the best midfielder in the league to prevent goal five about sums him up

Overnight stays, new training base/ regime, paying money for players, plus shelling out big wages but no better off than this time last season

To me, it looks like a talented bunch of individuals not playing as a team. Lots of arm waving shouting and finger pointing without any end product

Definitely won't go down but play offs seem a long way away. Like many I fear the blind faith AM shows in his skipper will cost him his job

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 10, 2017, 02:19:25 PM »
Like many I fear the blind faith AM shows in his skipper will cost him his job
The lack of positive results should already have him walking the proverbial tightrope in my book. Ignoring the skipper issue, my main gripe is AM talks a very knowledgeable game, interviews well, and to listen to him, you'd think we would be playing play-off football. He has belief in what he's doing, and how he's doing it. However, whatever strategies and tactics the current regime employ, the minute the players cross onto the pitch, they all seem to go out the window. By now the alarm bells should be ringing, even to someone with such self belief. Why are his players with his tactics continuously getting beaten?
When he took over he said he'd survive the season with players he hadn't signed himself. He did survive, but had many of his own players by the end of April, most of which were then released in the summer.
He had said during last season that when he had put together a team of his own choosing, he had the belief that we could challenge the play-off positions. Well, as promised in the summer he has gathered his own squad, excepting Smithy and Jay, but results over the first 10 games are hardly troubling the play-offs, quite the opposite.
So, he's now had 30 league matches, 20 last season, and won 6. 10 this season, and won 3. 9 wins from 30. Is this good enough? It shows no progress, irrelevant of who brought the players to the club, it's no better this year than last. Playing 4,5,6 and sometimes 7 defensive outfield players clearly isn't stopping to goals going in, so who AM has brought in can't be good enough, and this is a manager who's first thoughts are to block up at the back.
So, if the results are no better, the players are no better, can AM motivate his team to turn things around? If the skipper's example is to go by, then we may by sinking already.
The Chestnuts have stood by all the changes AM has imposed, but there's no progress. Are they happy with this? Is AM there to guide us to mid table ambiguity, make sure we don't get relegated, but also not get us promoted due to financial restraints?
I can't believe The Chestnuts are happy with the current league position, and I genuinely hope that things are not left to get worse before decisive action is taken. An embarrassing cup defeat wasn't enough to cost DG last season after a disastrous start, but maybe it should have been.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 02:25:37 PM by The Third Twin »
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 10, 2017, 05:40:07 PM »
Says he'll make changes if needed I'd say that time has come