Author Topic: V Blyth  (Read 23352 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: V Blyth
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2017, 07:14:05 PM »
Murray has just said in his interview that players will be changed if necessary.

Well it is necessary - but will he have the balls to drop Chapman?

Adam stated when he took the job that the second half of last season would give him time to start building a team . Did he sign any better players than what we already had ? NO . Same result with close season signings .   How will he find better players now than he has in the last nine months ?

He complained players only put 60/70% effort in today ,   whose job is it to get 100% effort from the players ?       According to Rob Makepeace report  "Chapman gave up the chase to stop the last BS goal "
Not the sort of example from a captain to inspire team-mates .   Time to be ruthless Adam ,  its the only way with man management .

Just an observation,but why did you not comment on the North Ferriby win, but on this loss you are soon on here giving your opinion, is it because you want to see Adam Murray fail.
Or was it just an oversight, perhaps you only look at poor results.

You are correct to bring this point up chubby .  I was going to address it on the Ferriby thread shortly be I will do it here and now .

The reason I did not make a comment was because I genuinely thought that yours and another post on about the same time was trolling for negative comments .

Now I saw the match as value for money with two poor well matched teams producing an entertaining game .  But did not see how it could generate confidence in our team against what was relegation fodder .

Likewise with the Nuneaton game , again relegation fodder and  a 89th minute gaol was needed to avoid defeat on home soil  .     Today only generated negative views on the team .

Do I want Adam to fail ?  No.     Sadly the only thing he has consistently produced so far is poor excuses for poor results .

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2017, 07:15:49 PM »
OK When does a new team become one that can be criticised YC ?

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2017, 07:18:36 PM »
Murray has just said in his interview that players will be changed if necessary.

Well it is necessary - but will he have the balls to drop Chapman?

Adam stated when he took the job that the second half of last season would give him time to start building a team . Did he sign any better players than what we already had ? NO . Same result with close season signings .   How will he find better players now than he has in the last nine months ?

He complained players only put 60/70% effort in today ,   whose job is it to get 100% effort from the players ?       According to Rob Makepeace report  "Chapman gave up the chase to stop the last BS goal "
Not the sort of example from a captain to inspire team-mates .   Time to be ruthless Adam ,  its the only way with man management .

Just an observation,but why did you not comment on the North Ferriby win, but on this loss you are soon on here giving your opinion, is it because you want to see Adam Murray fail.
Or was it just an oversight, perhaps you only look at poor results.

We beat North Ferriby 2-1.  Hardly convincing was it?
North Ferriby are bottom of the league.

Some people seem to think beating North Ferriby was a turning point in our season. 
Get real - we only just managed to beat the bottom side in the league at home.

Get real we have a new team, see I can be insulting too, another negative soul, doom and gloom thats all you can offer.
It's only Football not life or death for god's sake.

So what?? I thought this was a football discussion forum.
It has been obvious from quite a number of quarters that Chapman isn't up to the job - yet the manager continues to put him in the team.
Some say that Chapman had his best game so far against NF - so if strolling about on the pitch, shying away from tackles, arguing with the referee and doing the occasional good pass is acceptable then I fear for the rest of the season if he continues in the team.

As for accusing me of doom and gloom - I am stating facts.  The results speak for themselves.

Shrimperpilgrim

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2017, 07:24:48 PM »
I think ill get told off for posting as well as I didn't want to join in the over the top praise given for just about beating a very poor side on Tuesday who took the lead against us with another poor goal.
Any how onto today..
Id like to try and fill your heads with perspective and facts.
Ive given up going to away games after travelling to Southport to witness another one of these non performances on the opening day so its home for me only.
So today I popped over to Kings Lynn to witness them win in a very attractive way 4-1. Ian Culverhouse took over at Lynn around the same time as Mr Murray did at York Street and I went to see Culverhouses 1st game in charge last year and Lynn were woeful.
But the contrast between how Lynn have turned things around compared to our lack of any positives in a same kinda timeframe are worrying.
Lynn would beat us by 2 or 3 easily they have a clear pattern of play and players have jobs to do and do them to the best of their abilities looking strong in every department and comfortable with the ball.
We are on the other hand now a team that is full of 'young players who should know how to play and not make constant mistakes putting their hands up time after time in the dressing room to say sorry'.
Not my words above but the managers words.
Well Mr Murray you have assembled this side, changed the dugouts, centralised the training ground, axed youth teams, got player analasys gps which many pro teams would be proud of, we have the best midfielder in the league, we were told we will be promotion contenders, signings were pinched from under the noses of other clubs, even paid fees for players, every signing was announced with over the top hype, you talk the talk and it sounds good but maybe like me the players are hearing it and not acting on it.
So its a two way thing as all the change makes us more professional but its how you use the data and if the players can act on instructions and finally are the instructions the correct ones being given to players that are good enough???
I cannot believe we will sack Murray as so much change has been made by him...it would then take a new manager to come in with no money to play with as many players are contracted for the season. The chairman has rightly backed him but he must be having second thoughts too.
Yes we will scrape a few wins but we will also lose a lot and as many Mansfield fans have told me we will never be entertaining as he always resorts to cautious negative football.
I do believe we have a few good players who need to be able to feel comfortable in their roles but these players need the ball in the correct areas and as ive consistently said we need to play with width.
So its a big effort needed by all Murray the players and us the fans.
Either that of give Culverhouse the job! ;)

Bostonshire

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2017, 07:25:39 PM »
OK When does a new team become one that can be criticised YC ?

After 33 training sessions together, a weekend camping together, 13 games together and 5 friendlies
Thats  126 hours so we should be doing better

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2017, 08:25:55 PM »
Wonder how DN feels about Adam and his mates?

Artemis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2017, 09:34:01 PM »
KON

He was interviewed this week and apparently thought it was a good idea that training takes place somewhere in the Midlands as it perhaps enabled AM to get better players.  But where is the evidence of that.  It also occurred to me that AM lives in the Midlands and wonder if that is the reason for moving the training location.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2017, 09:48:52 PM »
Give Liam Adams a chance????
he scored today for Stamford on his debut.
He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2017, 09:53:09 PM »
 I meant to add to my Analysis ' Has Montalbano loaned out the wrong player ?

youngchubby69

« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2017, 09:57:13 PM »
My  answer to you all is, well there is no answer as you all seem to have them.
So I suppose you all will be applying for Adams job as you have the answer to our success.
Well here is the answer, WE HAVE FXXK ALL MONEY TO COMPETE IN THE TOP HAVE HALF OF THIS LEAGUE.
how many times do you have to be told before the penny drops.
You all moan about the standard of football and players but you are bringing the club down with your constant negative attitudes.
My last post on this forum goodbye and farewell, good luck to OXO who is a true Boston supporter.

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2017, 10:04:04 PM »
Interesting YC..i wonder if there are any other resignations in the offing????
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 10:14:58 PM by howmanynames2pick »

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2017, 10:07:32 PM »
O cmon YC , your posts are as valid as anyone elses .
 Can someone actually there make a report ?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 10:28:30 PM by father Ted »

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2017, 10:27:53 PM »
jell Langley your posts are generally negative it's almost laughable.  We go behind and your posts are immediate. I'm guessing you don't see many games live. The facts are results aren't good enough but only one team get promoted as champions the rest fight for scraps and any team from 14 to 7 will always be in with a shout for play offs Look at the posts when we win versus those when we lose it's almost 2 to 1 when we lose. Ultimately Adam gives 100 percent he's a genuine guy does loads behind the scenes. Look at the teams in our league York. Stockport. FCUM and Salford Harrogate it's a league far tougher than I can imagine as a young lad with these big names years ago. So rather than give it the big I am football manager be constructive we are a young team ex pro manager positive chairman support the club instead of being the constant negative mouth. Whether we win or lose I might be pissed off but will always back our club

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2017, 10:28:50 PM »
My  answer to you all is, well there is no answer as you all seem to have them.
So I suppose you all will be applying for Adams job as you have the answer to our success.
Well here is the answer, WE HAVE FXXK ALL MONEY TO COMPETE IN THE TOP HAVE HALF OF THIS LEAGUE.
how many times do you have to be told before the penny drops.
You all moan about the standard of football and players but you are bringing the club down with your constant negative attitudes.
My last post on this forum goodbye and farewell, good luck to OXO who is a true Boston supporter.

Incorrect again chubby ,   we have made the play-offs in the past .

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2017, 10:39:07 PM »
I think AM made the mistake of saying the team would compete and perform this term heightening expectations ..