Author Topic: Kidderminster .  (Read 23028 times)

garry@

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Kidderminster .
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2017, 03:46:59 PM »
Let's not panic,
Give this new team time to gel,
We are only 6 points of play offs,

Chapman is not very good
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 03:49:09 PM by garry@ »

cup half full

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2017, 03:57:04 PM »
How can you expect to win when you only pick 3 attacking players.
Cannot think of a worse manager in 25 years even Drury rubbish would beat this lot

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 04:03:37 PM »
How can you expect to win when you only pick 3 attacking players.
Cannot think of a worse manager in 25 years even Drury rubbish would beat this lot

Exactly what I was thinking .

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2017, 04:13:48 PM »
it's took us to get lucky with a heavily deflected shot to get us on terms here. While 1-1 sounds much better, it's still just papering over the cracks.  We need much much more from this team and manager.

father Ted

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2017, 04:42:18 PM »
441pm .. surviving Keane appeared dazed and confused ..

Winging It

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2017, 05:01:49 PM »
Very lucky to get a point today.  Not much more to be said apart from we are still not good enough to be where we want to be.

Lee Newell

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2017, 05:09:43 PM »
Hopefully this is the lucky point we need to push on from

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2017, 05:26:46 PM »

It is Lee ,  AM has just said on Radio Lincs we are on the verge of trashing some one . !!!!!   hope it's a more accurate prediction than what he usually makes.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 05:28:33 PM by green hats mate »

youngchubby69

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2017, 06:23:29 PM »
A good point,yes it should have been 3,and Chapman will no doubt get a load of crap thrown at him on Tuesday night.
I think this is a decent point, and another attacker coming in this week, but Warren has departed now as his loan period is up.
So this team can take a double punch on the nose and come back, so Murray has succeeded in that if nothing else so far, and be honest last season's team would still be sulking and God knows how many goals would have been hammered past us.
Let's get another positive result on Tuesday night, come on chin up everyone.

Martyn Bishop

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2017, 06:38:43 PM »
Miele's dad will have been pleased to watch Town win 2-0 against Hednesford in the FA cup today.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2017, 07:00:57 PM »
A good point,yes it should have been 3,and Chapman will no doubt get a load of crap thrown at him on Tuesday night.
I think this is a decent point, and another attacker coming in this week, but Warren has departed now as his loan period is up.
So this team can take a double punch on the nose and come back, so Murray has succeeded in that if nothing else so far, and be honest last season's team would still be sulking and God knows how many goals would have been hammered past us.
Let's get another positive result on Tuesday night, come on chin up everyone.

A point away is  acceptable ,  but it's got to be followed up with home wins .
Correct to let Warren go , no better than what we have .
Is the attacker the one AM has been promising to" bring in next week "for the last couple of months ? 
I take it you do not do your homework when comparing this season results with historic one's  chubby .

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2017, 07:04:31 PM »
Miele's dad will have been pleased to watch Town win 2-0 against Hednesford in the FA cup today.

I think he'll be hoping for an home draw next round Martyn against the local rivals .

cup half full

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2017, 07:33:22 PM »
We have some good players but play too defensive and pick players on past performances for other clubs.  Until this changes we will be fighting relegation whoever we sign.  I just hope AM realises this before it costs him his job as he seems like a good coach, but too loyal to people who are not showing him the same loyalty back.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2017, 08:44:08 PM »
Right let's get one thing straight I was there today along with another 58 you lot were not so, how can you say it was a lucky point? Kabbys' shot was going into the top corner and only got a slight deflection not a massive lucky one as suggested on here by someone who obviously not there. The fact is we could very easily have won and had them on the back foot all the second half. I suppose also that you didn't see the excellent ball from their keeper that set up the lad for their goal, yes our keeper rushed out into no mans land and never got near the scorer which was shocking. Yes Chapmans penalty was pathetic, almost a pass to their keeper. But the way Adam got them sorted for the second half was brilliant and we passed the ball about and looked really good. Nobody has been more critical than me but todays second half performance has lifted my spirits and I feel we will go on from here. Everyone is fully entitled to their opinion but please don't comment as though you saw the game.

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2017, 08:47:41 PM »

What! did you watch the same game as me? There was no luck involved today.