Author Topic: Nuneaton Town  (Read 17050 times)

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Nuneaton Town
« on: August 27, 2017, 11:27:38 AM »
Recall they beat us last season when both teams were struggling at the bottom .   They had an emphatic win on Saturday .

Two things required ,  a win , and a good backing from the fans , considering the way the game went on Tues I thought the town enders put on a respectful performance

Two things not wanted ,    Vile chants from a small section of fans ,   nor foul mouth abuse directed at the manger .

Hope for  good game with good points to discuss on Patter .

Tash

• Veteran Member
  • BUFC
    • View Profile
    • Addisons
Re: Nuneaton Town
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 11:43:45 AM »
Ditto Pete.
IWJLTSTSPFKARIADASICR

youngchubby69

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 12:53:10 PM »
Yes I agree totally

spannerman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2017, 02:12:27 PM »
Agree lets get behind the team ,idiot behind me picks a player each match .

howmanynames2pick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 03:19:44 PM »
Agree lets get behind the team ,idiot behind me picks a player each match .
Throw a spanner at him and shout "dodgeball"

oxo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 06:34:56 PM »
I am as upset as anyone with some of our performances this season but I thought some of the lads gave 100% today. The fact is we need a ball playing midfielder and somebody ( anybody ) who can stick it in the net. We keep saying the teams we have played are poor and it is a fact any team can beat any other on their day so let's stay behind the team and give it few more games before we  get to critical, I know that sounds rich coming from someone who has slammed some players on here but I am going to bite my tongue for a while and give them a chance.

Mick lawson

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 06:47:21 PM »
I am as upset as anyone with some of our performances this season but I thought some of the lads gave 100% today. The fact is we need a ball playing midfielder and somebody ( anybody ) who can stick it in the net. We keep saying the teams we have played are poor and it is a fact any team can beat any other on their day so let's stay behind the team and give it few more games before we  get to critical, I know that sounds rich coming from someone who has slammed some players on here but I am going to bite my tongue for a while and give them a chance.
Thats what  we are saying to the manager as well give someone else a chance in the middle of the park .he's says people were tired today but Chapman has plaid every minute of every game .why not change him for a change let's see if the young ones play better without him moaning at them all the time .one example today the manager tells yeoman's to stay back Chapman moans at him for not pushing on and also rallings surely if the captain moans at them all the time it doesn't help.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 07:30:31 PM »
Not good enough again. Snatched a draw from the jaws of defeat, which should have been an easy win against a team without an away point in 3 outings. Sorry, but yet again we have failed to put away mediocre opposition at home. Next home game vs the old foes from Ferriby could be massive for our season, even at this early stage.

He who would valiant be , 'gainst all disaster.
Let him in constancy follow the master.
There's no discouragement shall make him once relent
His first avowed intent, to be a Pilgrim.

John Bunyan, 1684

youngchubby69

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2017, 07:51:17 PM »
A point and a decent performance, let's not all get on the moan and grown path, Adam was very frank in his interview today and a lot of what he said makes sence.
Stop having a go at the players for god's sake, we are supposed to be encouraging them not making them scared to touch the ball.
I am sick of a few mindless cretons who are unrealistic moron's that only come to moan and shout at players, when the match is over they put there heads down and shuffle out of the ground instead of having the balls to have a go at Adam, he said if you want to have a go at someone have a go at him.
I have been very critical over the past weeks, but I will not have a go at players, I  saw a good performance today which has picked me up again.

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2017, 08:13:27 PM »
A point and a decent performance, let's not all get on the moan and grown path, Adam was very frank in his interview today and a lot of what he said makes sence.
Stop having a go at the players for god's sake, we are supposed to be encouraging them not making them scared to touch the ball.
I am sick of a few mindless cretons who are unrealistic moron's that only come to moan and shout at players, when the match is over they put there heads down and shuffle out of the ground instead of having the balls to have a go at Adam, he said if you want to have a go at someone have a go at him.
I have been very critical over the past weeks, but I will not have a go at players, I  saw a good performance today which has pibcked me up again.
considering the  lack of quality in the opposition, and their 0 points from 9 on the road before today, I'd say it was 2 points lost, rather than a good point. Adam does make good points when he is interviewed, but his honest observations seem to disappear between the first and last whistles. It's all very well talking a good game, but when it's not crossing onto the field of play, and it's not putting points on the board, all these wise words and talk are worthless. I don't think expecting to beat a team who've nothing on the road is unrealistic at "fortress Boston".

John Bunyan, 1684

youngchubby69

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2017, 08:51:33 PM »
Another positive today is that we finished the game with 11 player's on the pitch, and the two naughty boy's who got red card's on Saturday,made and scored the equaliser.

green hats mate

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2017, 08:53:30 PM »
Blaming bad results , the fans and bad referees is a fairly good indication the manager is lost for  answerers to rectify the problems his team has.
Now I  recall Adam telling us of his signings being snatched from under the noses of competitors from higher leagues .
Fees paid for three players .
Players capable of playing in higher leagues .
Burning the midnight oil watching videos of the opposition .
Using advanced technology  .
Extra training each week .
Pre-season  bonding camp
The best mid- fielder in the N C .

We look a very ordinary team and show no real signs of progress ,  check the points table that's the only accurate indicator

Tell us Adam why have these players not lived up to your description .  could it be down to bad selection /tactics /poor man management /or are they just not good enough .?

The Third Twin

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2017, 09:23:02 PM »
Blaming bad results , the fans and bad referees is a fairly good indication the manager is lost for  answerers to rectify the problems his team has.
Now I  recall Adam telling us of his signings being snatched from under the noses of competitors from higher leagues .
Fees paid for three players .
Players capable of playing in higher leagues .
Burning the midnight oil watching videos of the opposition .
Using advanced technology  .
Extra training each week .
Pre-season  bonding camp
The best mid- fielder in the N C .

We look a very ordinary team and show no real signs of progress ,  check the points table that's the only accurate indicator

Tell us Adam why have these players not lived up to your description .  could it be down to bad selection /tactics /poor man management /or are they just not good enough .?
well said

John Bunyan, 1684

kingofnaves

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2017, 09:25:37 PM »
Agree GHM! Its a lot of bullshit.

youngchubby69

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2017, 09:32:14 PM »
Sack Murray and everything will be fixed, Murray out now and replace him with a manager picked randomly from the basement bargain section of managers out of work, because that's all you will get.
Because who in their right mind would wants to come a club that fails to back them when the chip's are down.
Let's face it all managers are doomed to fail at Boston UN united.