Author Topic: tamworth commentary  (Read 11305 times)

Fishtoft Crew

• View Profile
Re: tamworth commentary
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2017, 04:03:42 PM »
Im with you Pete. All doom and gloom lets give it ten games and see where we are then I feel the club is now so much more professional with people who seem very capable and a young squad in the main. Lets not go down the route already of saying hes not got enough, that player should start in front of him etc. The ground looks great, pitch in good nick a very enthustiastic manager who I feel will bring success. Villa have lost all three, should they sack Steve Bruce, Newcastle lost three at the start of last season and got promoted.

Just give it time.

The Big M

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2017, 09:04:46 PM »
Hawley and Murray are both dead miserable. Has anyone ever seen either of them smile? Not that having a laugh is everything but it's got to help?

On another note, Yeomans hasn't been involved at all this season. He really improved last season and I note he only signed a 3 month deal. How do people think he compares to his replacement cos I quite rated him

Told me Tuesday hes injured

noughtyforties

• Veteran Member
  • Making a stand against apologists since 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2017, 01:25:28 PM »
Im with you Pete. All doom and gloom lets give it ten games and see where we are then I feel the club is now so much more professional with people who seem very capable and a young squad in the main. Lets not go down the route already of saying hes not got enough, that player should start in front of him etc. The ground looks great, pitch in good nick a very enthustiastic manager who I feel will bring success. Villa have lost all three, should they sack Steve Bruce, Newcastle lost three at the start of last season and got promoted.

Just give it time.

100% agree

He deserves a chance.

I'm not sure where all these players on big money are, or where the big money is coming from though, the impression I get is the budget is very similar to last season.

But its nice to have a professional outlook at the club, a million miles away from last season and Greene's constant snipes at the chairman/budget/fans/club........everything except himself if truth be known.

I firmly believe if AM is given time he'll deliver relative success.

natmic 66

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2017, 02:03:24 PM »
I agree noughtyforties! Given time I think adam can deliver..........